The hotel is loacted central to whatever you would want to do in bonita springs. The rooms are neat and kept up. the hotel it a little dated but has its own charm. the staff was extremely pleasant and attentive. The lake house restaurant is a great place for a bite or a cocktail. the only complaint i had was the water pressure is awful. I stayed on the 4th floor so I dont know if it was better on lower floors. Also all rooms have a balcony but only some of them are funtional. Beds are comfortable but I would bring my own pillow if I stayed again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Generously sized rooms, Tempurpedic mattresses, including non-smoking feature full shower/separate tub, free wi-fi. Swimming Pool & Jacuzzi and Fitness Center. Our picturesque grounds include meeting facilities and Lakehouse Bar & Grill. 24-hour front desk provides concierge services. Promenade Center adjacent featuring upscale restaurants and shopping. Local beaches are minutes away and short driving distance to FGCU, SWFL Airport, Germain Arena, Coconut Point Mall and attractions of Naples, Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Trianon Bonita Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trianon Bonita Bay Hotel Bonita Springs
- Trianon Bonita Bay Naples