This is the second time we stayed at the Trianon. However, the first time we had to leave at 7AM so we did not get to appreciate the amazing views from the backyard courtyard. Absolutely fabulous.
The room was extra spacious. The only downside was the coffee service. You can have 2 cups each of tea, coffee, and decaf. However, there is only sugar, cream, etc... for one cup. I tried to explain the issue to the morning clerk but she seemed to have a comprehension issue.
Regardless, the free breakfast is one of the best we have ever had and rates are extremely reasonable. Check the website.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Generously sized rooms, Tempurpedic mattresses, including non-smoking feature full shower/separate tub, free wi-fi. Swimming Pool & Jacuzzi and Fitness Center. Our picturesque grounds include meeting facilities and Lakehouse Bar & Grill. 24-hour front desk provides concierge services. Promenade Center adjacent featuring upscale restaurants and shopping. Local beaches are minutes away and short driving distance to FGCU, SWFL Airport, Germain Arena, Coconut Point Mall and attractions of Naples, Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Trianon Bonita Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trianon Bonita Bay Hotel Bonita Springs
- Trianon Bonita Bay Naples