We stopped here for just a might. We got here late, but the person at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. He even got us different pillows that were not stuffed with down. The room was a great size. Not even cramped with a ports crib set up. It was bittersweet to wake up to such a beautiful view and have to leave it.
Breakfast was a typical continental, but what made it awesome was the furnishings and the fact that I got to eat on real plates and use real cups. Someone even brought us a high chair to use outside and we didn't even ask.
We were very disappointed to have to leave this place and its pools, hot tub ,tiki bar, kiddie pool, beautiful views and friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Generously sized rooms, Tempurpedic mattresses, including non-smoking feature full shower/separate tub, free wi-fi. Swimming Pool & Jacuzzi and Fitness Center. Our picturesque grounds include meeting facilities and Lakehouse Bar & Grill. 24-hour front desk provides concierge services. Promenade Center adjacent featuring upscale restaurants and shopping. Local beaches are minutes away and short driving distance to FGCU, SWFL Airport, Germain Arena, Coconut Point Mall and attractions of Naples, Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Trianon Bonita Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trianon Bonita Bay Hotel Bonita Springs
- Trianon Bonita Bay Naples