“Nice hotel”

Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Bonita Springs
Florida
“Nice hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

We had a room on the 4th floor directly next to the elevator, but never heard a sound. The free continental breakfast is just that...very basic. If you find a good deal then book it otherwise the location is nothing special.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank iabeachlvr

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
weston
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

Lobby smell like dental office. Dirty rooms with yellow spots in the pillows, hairs in the bath.
I asked to be change and they told that they don't have housekeeping (Saturday 3 PM)
Shower: Water very slow, like a string. No water pressure.
Walls made from paper, we listen noises from everywhere, others rooms conversations, showers, etc. etc. I both earplugs in Walgreen's to sleep.
Run from this old and dirty place.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank westontravel
skystacy1969, Director of Sales at Trianon Bonita Bay, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Here at the Trianon Bonita Bay we pride ourselves on the high standards of cleanliness that we maintain for our guestrooms. Our policy is to inspect each guestroom before arrival and I am truly sorry that these standards were not met 100%.

I appreciate your bringing this to my attention so that I can address the importance of maintaining high standards at all times with our Housekeeping Team. The steps being overlooked will be addressed with them in a morning meeting with the Staff.

Regards,

Stacy Robertshaw
Trianon Bonita Bay Hotel
Barcelona
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

Overall pretty disappointed with this place. First off, when we checked into our room, there was still urine on the toilet seat from the previous guests. The hotel staff swiftly changed our rooms, but these were not much better. The rooms were moldy, the beds were a brand of memory foam that really didn't remember anything, the pillows had mildew and the general ambiance is out-dated. The breakfast was a nice gesture, but the pastries were stale. Some of the glasses for the juice that was offered at breakfast had yesterday's lipstick stains. They had work out facilities with a nice bike, treadmill, and workout machine, but the weights were at least 10 years old, and I was worried they would fall apart. The staff was pretty nice and helpful, but the facilities were so outdated that it really took away from the experience. For a hotel that starts at 120 dollars a night, I've had better stays at places that start at 59 dollars. I wish we hadn't flown 4 hours to florida to go to the hotel, because it was nothing like we were expecting.

Room Tip: Choose a room at another hotel
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for bringing to my attention the issues with the cleanliness of the guest room you were checked into upon your arrival at the Hotel.

Here at the Trianon Bonita Bay we pride ourselves on the high standards of cleanliness that we maintain for our guestrooms and inspect the rooms prior to our valued guests’ arrival. I apologize that these things were not caught at that time and corrected before you checked in. I will be addressing this with my Housekeeping Team and the Front Desk staff.

I apprieciate your comments regarding the Hotel and I am sorry that your stay was not a enjoyable one.

Regards,

Stacy Robertshaw
Trianon Bonita Bay Hotel
Edmond, Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

This hotel just did not impress me. It started with a problem with our reservation. Then the bathroom was not very clean. Ick. One thing I did like was the tempurpedic mattress. I had never slept on one, and wasnt sure I would like it. But I slept great every night. Also, the rooms are very large. Almost seemed rather empty. But I'd take too big any day over too small.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Catawba Island, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

The location is very good, close to beach, shopping and food. The staff is very friendly, good food and rooms clean/roomy. Continental breakfast included. Online pricing with Hotwire and the like around $100 where standard rate is about $200. Would stay again.

NYC
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

Found this hotel 20 minutes before we checked in.Price was fair,front desk was helpful and friendly.Room was clean and spacious though sparsely decorated.For the price we paid I was ok with it.Don't bother with the continental breakfast.They could easily turn this place around with some creative flourishes.In the mean time,if you need someplace in the area to stay without busting out it would be a good find.

2 Thank mentldentl
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

My wife and I have been coming to this wonderful boutique hotel all the way from Baltimore--every year since it opened. Why? It's affordably luxurious, with very comfy beds, attractively presented, with stunning wall art, superbly managed, with a caring staff that feels like our best friends, and close to all things good within the general Naples / Ft. Myers area. It's, actually, our favorite hotel ever, and we've been around the block, the country, the world. The staff is without exception helpful, courteous, and dedicated to doing all they can to make guests welcome, comfortable, and as a result this wonderful hotel has loyal "repeaters" (like us), whose trip to the area wouldn't be complete without a stay at the Trianon Hotel

Room Tip: Get a room overlooking the small lake, which gets sun in the afternoon--a lovely view from the balco...
6 Thank Cheers_11
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bonita Springs
Hampton Inn Bonita Springs/Naple...
#4 of 15 in Bonita Springs
Comfort Inn Bonita Springs
#7 of 15 in Bonita Springs
North Naples
Doubletree Suites by Hilton Naples

Been to Trianon Bonita Bay? Share your experiences!