“Nice overnight stay with clean pool”

Comfort Inn Bonita Springs
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Bonita Springs
Ried in der Riedmark
“Nice overnight stay with clean pool”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

We stayed there for only one night, but it was a very pleasant experience. The pool and the room were clean and the breakfast was ok. They even offered different fruits. Nice choice of restaurants in the area. Would stay there again.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 14, 2014

We were here for 6 nights and had a very pleasant stay. The staff was friendly and the room was very nice. The breakfast buffet was very nice and clean. The kids enjoyed the stay but we didn't use your pool because we went to the beach.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2014

I have stayed here twice now and I'm my way to stay there now,good prices,nice staff and very friendly. Love that we get a warm breakfast and coffee 24/7. I pool is nice for our kids and right off the lower balconeys.I can do our laundry right on site wish they had one one every floor thou same with vending machines. This will always be my first choice when I need to stay in s hotel.

• Stayed June 2014
Newark, Delaware
Reviewed June 12, 2014

This hotel is clean, convenient, and inexpensive. The staff is always available and eager to please. The breakfast was better than I had expected. The room was comfortable and spacious. Next door was a cute local restaurant with lots of local charm. Can't beat the entire deal.

Room Tip: I only was in one room. I suppose there is not much difference.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 9, 2014

The comfort inn was a great choice friendly and helpful staff on the desk 24/7, rooms were very nice and clean with nice views, i look forward to coming back and staying again and the price was reasonable too.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Edegem, Belgium
Reviewed June 9, 2014

We paid 94 dollars for a family of 5, which makes this place fantastic value for money. Our room was very spacious and clean, the (large) pool was nice and service at reception was very friendly. For the money we paid, you can't beat this.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 2, 2014

After reviewing several deals in Bonita Spring, I made a reservation to spend the weekend in this because I found the review very good ride and bring my mother and an aunt who is visiting the country. The hotel has good location; but lacks maintenance especially in rooms where the carpets are not limpias.Los bathrooms with very little lighting; but the first thing I noted as negative is the lack of channels in Spanish at the hotel, what was my surprise when you call the front desk and say, sorry, there are no channels in Spanish and I am surprised because although we live in an English speaking country, this state is full of Floridian Hispanics and precisely as part of local channels, are Spanish speakers, so my name is quite the attention that in a city where often the workers are Hispanic, definitely at the hotel there is no TV in Spanish and more, being occupied precisely those days by Argentines, Cubans, etc. The continental breakfast was very poor and we had to be responsible for calling on supply what was lacking, constantly ended almost everything because they do not put sufficient amounts, maybe that is not wasted and that's fine; but it is uncomfortable. Overall I think a hotel that has good potential to remain a good deal; but loses value because everything mentioned.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family