Comfort Inn Bonita Springs
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bonita Springs Naples North(Bonita Springs)(Great Value!)
$82
Days Inn & Suites Bonita Springs North Naples(Bonita Springs)(Great Value!)
$64
Hampton Inn Bonita Springs/Naples North(Bonita Springs)(Great Value!)
$103
$99
Hampton.com
Flamingo Motel(Bonita Springs)(Great Value!)
$54
Trianon Bonita Bay(Bonita Springs)(Great Value!)
$89
$92
HIExpress.com
$112
Homewood
Ranch House Motel(Bonita Springs)(Great Value!)
$81
$239
$314
HotelsForEveryone
All reviewsfront deskdog trackbonita beachthe breakfast arearoom was largefree breakfastwould stay here againhard boiled eggsstayed for one nightbeds were comfortableyogurtfirst floorgreat place to stayconvenient locationnice stayshort drivethree nights
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Large rooms, clean, good staff. Hotel is older and consequently slightly dated. Good for short stay. Breakfast was average for this chain. I would use this hotel again if I was in this area. This was perfect for an event at Germain Arena.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 22, 2014

NO ACCOUNTABILITY FOR CHOICE HOTELS!
On our recent travel to Bonita Springs we enjoyed the area so much we elected to stay an additional night, but the hotel we were staying at was booked, and could not provide an additional nights stay. Our last night at the hotel was February 24th. We checked on the internet and found your hotel listed and called at 10:47 A.M. on Monday the 24th. I asked the person who answered (Mary) if you had a room for the following night. She said yes, so I made a reservation with her.

When we arrived on the evening of the 25th, the woman at the desk said she showed no reservation for us. I gave her my confirmation # and was told it was for the previous day, the 24th. I said I had a room for the 24th, so why would I book it for the 24th when I needed it for the 25th. We were also told you were sold out for the 25th, so my wife and I had to shop around for another hotel. Before we left we asked if the manager would be in the following day. We were told you you be there at 7:00 AM and be there throughout the day. My wife and I came back to the hotel around 8:15 the following day and were told the manager was not in. We filled out a form that the desk clerk had, giving my cell phone number. She said she would give it to the manager. We called later in the day and were told the manager was still not in. I asked that the manager call me to clear this error up rather than me having to go to Choice Corporate. She said she would pass on the message. A week passed and we had not heard anything , so I called Choice Hotels Corporate and was able to get a manager's e-mail address. It is my understanding they charged my Discover card since they viewed me as a "no show". Anyway, the managers (2) that we contacted never bothered to get back to us! POOR, VERY POOR customer service, no accountability!
There obviously was an error made on the part of your desk clerk, so I asked you to reverse the charges on my Discover card.
It's been almost a month and we've not heard a thing. Had to contact our credit card company

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Greg E
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Checked reviews on hotel before we traveled and they were mixed. We experience no problems on our visit (three nights). We didn't have much contact with the front desk other than checking in, and out, it's not that they were unfriendly, just average. Our room (third floor) as well as some of the other area's looked to have been upgraded within the past few months. There are only 5 rooms that have king beds and they go quick during the winter season, bed's and pillows were not as firm as we like, but nothing wrong with them. Breakfast was what you would expect, scrambled eggs, hard boiled eggs, sausage patties, waffles, different types of bread, cereal, etc, after a few mornings does get a little old. We would stay there again, and recommend it to anyone who asked.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 19, 2014

During the first night of our stay, while we were sleeping someone using a key card opened our room door twice. My daughter woke me in a panic when she saw the door open. We spoke to the front desk the next morning at which time it was merely jotted it down in a notebook. That evening we spoke to another women who seemed more concerned but when we came back later that night said she still had no information on what had happened. Upon check out the next morning the clerk had no idea about our issue and said that the person we had talked to the day before had been the owner something we did not know as she said she was trying to contact the owner. We have recently been the victims of theft which has made me question people’s honesty. I thought this person was truly alarmed about someone coming in our room where we were sleeping with our children, but it would seem she just wanted to appease us and didn't care. I will not be staying at this hotel or any Comfort Inn again if this is how they handle safety issues.

Room Tip: Don't stay here, they don't seem to take your safety seriously.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Shannon S
Reviewed February 11, 2014

We booked here for five nights, very good location for Naples, Barefoot Beach and Fort Myers.
The rooms are a bit tired and could do with an update. The pool is open,heated and very good.
The breakfast has quite a good range but did not change for the five days we were there, the breakfast consisted of cereal, juice, various breads, pastries, apples, scrambled eggs and burgers,yogurts and make your own waffles but they did run out of some items and not restock.
Room cleaning was o.k. But they did forget to do some things like changing towels.

Room Tip: Sun is on the front balcony p.m rear balconies over looking the pool get the sun in the morning
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple