“Good food, great service with true Pub feel”
Review of British Open Pub

British Open Pub
Ranked #24 of 200 Restaurants in Bonita Springs
Cuisines: British
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 14, 2014

My husband and I dined at the Pub mid afternoon following a visit to a nearby attraction. We chose to,sits at the bar to watch a sporting event. We had great service from a very attentive and friendly bar tender. We ordered food and selected a few items based on the bar tenders recommendation. We were extremely pleased. The atmosphere is true Pub with heavy wood, dark furnishings and true pub food. It offers a nice alternative to all the FL themed restaurants.

1  Thank Trudyfletcher

Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

We always enjoy eating lunch here. They have wonderful British staples such as Fish and Chips, Bangers and Mash and Cottage Pie. I especially love their hot ham sandwiches!

We've always had great food and good service here!!

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Friendly staff, cozy indoor and comfy outdoor seating. Awesome food all around. Maybe make side portions a little bit bigger.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

The food here was pretty good. I had the fish and chips and it was very good. My husband had a buffalo chicken sandwich and it was average. I my friends ate the British fare and it looked really good. They said it was very good.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Being a couple of Brits abroad and feeling the need for a roast beef Sunday lunch we headed out to the British open pub...
The pot roast lunch was perfect and certainly eased our Sunday lunch cravings being great value as we'll, the staff were very professional and always keen to help.
All in all a great little place to visit and somewhere we would gladly return to.