“Awesome lunch”

Cuisines: British
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 28, 2013

We were seated promptly and our server Jessica came to our table right away. Always a good sign. All the staff were all friendly. We ordered the Banger sand-wedge and the mini cottage pie. Let me tell you that the mini is not a mini at all. I only ate about 1/3 of it. I can't imagine how big the regular one is. The taste was awesome. A perfect blend of meat, mashed potatoes and cheese. The Banger sand-wedge was very tasty my husband said. We did not drink beer but the beer menu looked like it had many choices. We will definitely go back and try some other things.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Nice place to go for Lunch, pub atmosphere and food. Good quality and quantity. Service was good and choice of beer was excellent. Not really a place for kids. Lots of parking. We spent about $15 pp with a nice beer.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Went mid-week; still crowded at 7ish. Go after if you can. Pleasant hostess; handle crowds well; has a monitor system outside where you can see how much longer. Parking ok, realizing you're in a mall so parking is ample.
Sitting is: outside in a beer garden atmosphere, or inside in booths (few tables) or by the bar.
Waiter was pleasant also. Was a bit shocked when he said "be back when I can"! Wait wasn't too bad; allowed us to be ready with our selections.
True to the photo here is the entree: fish & chips (no chips, french fries instead). Hamburger very wide; good too. Menu has many Brit type entrees. House salad very good; better then most!!
You'll enjoy the relaxed, easy going setting. Good comfort type meal. Good value!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

The tennis team celebrated a win on the outdoor patio of the restaurant. The wait staff handled the crowd very well. Our sandwiches were very good. I loved my fish and chips. Reasonably priced. Others had authentic British food (pasties??) and pronounced them delicious.

Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

The atmosphere was nice, albeit the smell of beer was a bit stronger than I would have liked and for that reason I have to give only 3 stars for atmosphere. The food was tasty and the service good. I had the fish and chips and would definitely recommend, others at the table had soup and sandwiches and everyone was pleased. All in all, a good place to stop in for lunch.