“Excellent fish & service!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tarpon Bay

Tarpon Bay
Reserve with OpenTable
Tarpon Bay is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 192 Restaurants in Bonita Springs
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Scenic view, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Tamiami Trail-41
Description: Enjoy gorgeous fountain and lake views from the screened porch of this Florida inspired seafood restaurant. Jutting out over the water, Tarpon Bay has a beach cottage vibe, where colorful lanterns keep watch over each table and a palette of soft turquoise and creamy beige complement the lush gardens just beyond our doors. Our chef infuses the freshest seafood with innovative combinations of herbs and spices for a truly memorable meal, designed to match the fresh and lively scenery. Find a seat at the inviting bar for a drink, while enjoying fantastic live music on Friday and Saturday nights, and Sunday mornings. You'll be in for a truly memorable experience.
Naperville, Illinois
“Excellent fish & service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Do not miss this restaurant! It is pricey, but the portions are big & cooked to perfection! I enjoyed the grouper, while my husband ordered steak & they were both over the top!

• 4 of 5 bubbles

Delray Beach, Florida, USA
“The First Place I Ate A Whole Red Snapper!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

This restaurant is really nice and it is located in perhaps the most beautiful hotel in Bonita Springs - the Hyatt Regency. They do a whole red snapper that I wind up having cold for lunch the next day. All the fish, everytime we have been here, is truly outstanding. Enjoy this lovely place

Visited November 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Dive in - the fish are as fresh as the water!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is a top class restaurant right where you want it...a moments walk from the main lobby and bar area. The staff are excellent and the food standard is as good as some of the best eateries in London. Thats saying something, as it is usually difficult and very expensive to find good food in Florida and California, folks! Try the ceviche...I thought I had eaten most food in my global travels but raw fish marinated in lime juice is new on me, and it was wonderful.

Visited October 2012
Naples, Florida
“Eat at the bar!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

I was really pleased with my recent experience at Tarpon Bay! In addition to regular dining, you can sit in a part of the bar where they are prepping some of the seafood items. This was awesome for us, because the super friendly guy working back there was happy to answer questions about the menu, and also hooked us up with a few samples.
The rest of the staff was equally attentive, knowledgeable and pleasant.
I liked the atmosphere, & while it was fresh and bright and indeed, even beachy- I didn't find it to be casual. There was live music the night we were there and a moderate crowd.
I will definitely return, and I would give this 4+ stars. I am only holding back the 5th star for now, because while everything ordered was beautifully presented, tasty and the correct temperature, the only thing that was incredibly delicious was my martini and oysters on the half shell. The rest was GOOD for sure, but not phenomenal... I plan on returning to try some of the other menu items.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Lithia, Florida
“Oysters are fabulous!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

This place is great! Very fresh seafood and excellent Service! I would highly recommend it! We did oyster tasting and it was really fun and tasty!/ the Mac an cheese side was delicious!