“Exactly what Bonita has needed!”
Review of Sweet Odin's Danish Bakery - CLOSED

Sweet Odin's Danish Bakery
Cuisines: Danish
Bonita Springs, FL
“Exactly what Bonita has needed!”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We love everything at Sweet Odins! All of their food is fresh, the staff is friendly and the prices are low. What more could we ask for? We go for breakfast and always get a fresh loaf of bread for Sunday Dinner.

• Visited August 2013

Springdale, Arkansas
“Love this bakery!”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We stopped here just to see what they had, and my wife and I wound up eating breakfast here. And since we are flying back home early Sunday morning, we are going to return tomorrow afternoon to pick up several items to take with us.
My wife chose an elephant ear and said it was great. She also tried a coconut Parisian, which was like a cinnamon roll with coconut and icing on top. She said she would definitely get that again. I tried a plain croissant, and it was very good. But the kicker was the large cheese Danish donut (I don't remember the exact name, but it was a triangular donut filled like a cheese Danish). It was excellent. My wife got a coffee, and I had a cappuccino, and our total bill was just over $9! That same meal in Key West, where we were last week, would have been around $16.
They have buttercream-filled donuts and muffins and other pastries that I will have to try next time. Now I just have to think about what I'll choose tomorrow....

• Visited August 2013
Estero, Florida
“Old world taste”
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Longing for that real taste and flavor?? This is a super bakery. Breakfast sandwiches,lunch sandwiches , pastries, kringles, breads and coffee too. Tables to enjoy your food or take it home , unless you finish it in your car. Closed on Sunday so you've got 6 days to get here

Visited July 2013
Pikeville, Kentucky
“Don't miss this locally owned bakery”
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

A special place that you must try when in the area. Everthing is made on premises.....from the breads to the danishes and donuts. All of their products are made with a love of the art of baking. Located on Us 41 just south of old 41 intersection in Estero you will happy that you experienced this wonderful bakery.

Visited July 2013
Captiva Island, Florida
“Taste of Europe in Bonita!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I come here about twice a week since it's close to work and I have never been disappointed! Their Danishes are all delicious (my favourites are the cinnamon sugar, streusel, and guava) and their bread is traditional European bread. I bring home the rosemary loaf pretty regularly and it's perfect for sandwiches. They have a muffin of the day every day and their monthly list shows few repeats. If you like baked goods, you must pay this place a visit while you're in Bonita.

• Visited June 2013