“Underage children serving alcohol”
Review of Gatsbys Pizza Bonita Springs Fl - CLOSED

Gatsbys Pizza Bonita Springs Fl
Cuisines: Pizza
Bonita springs
“Underage children serving alcohol”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

First time I had gatsbys pizza it was burnt, I came all the way from naples. Figured I'd give them a second chance. Ordered a large pizza to go. Just got off my second shift and picked up my kids, wanted not to cook. Turns out I my pizza was two small personal pizzas which both my kids could eat on their own. So much for mom having dinner too. Place was employed with nothing but underage kids whom were serving alcohol to other guests. Absolutely illegal. I really hope other people realize that this establishment is inconsistent and breaking laws of serving alcohol.

• Visited August 2014

Oak Ridge, New Jersey, United States
“Casual dinner with family!”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

A quick little pizza dinner with some family members, we called up and ordered a few pizzas and antipasta salad for dinner, very enjoyable!

Visited July 2014
Miami Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sub standard at best”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Ordered an Italian sausage sandwich that contained shredded sausage for pizza with lettuce and tomato. Terrible. Garlic cheese bread that contained no garlic and bread from a store. Old music was so loud you couldn't talk. Ask for the television channel to be changed and was ignored twice, even thou we were the only customers in the place. Received one check even after asking for separate checks. Had to ask for refills. Again, only customers in the place. Pizza was just as good as a chain.

• Visited July 2014
New York
“Nice surprise!”
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

During a heavy thunderstorm we were fleeing the beach and decided to find a place for lunch. Through heavy rain we noticed this place in a small strip center. We had to wait for a lull in the downpour just to enter the place. Glad we did. They had a 2 slice + large drink special for 3.95. Hungry and wet, we ordered it. What a surprise! Pizza was cheesy and crust was crisp, sauce was way better than average. Service was prompt and so friendly. Even had some sports ambience. Cute place. Thanks so much for a nice lunch.

Hudson, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pizza”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

We ordered pizza for take out and it was great. Very friendly staff. We Will visit again for dinner.

Visited April 2014