“Decent Food, Horrible Service”
Review of Gatsbys Pizza Bonita Springs Fl - CLOSED

Gatsbys Pizza Bonita Springs Fl
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 13, 2014

We went mostly for the Ohio State décor. The pizza is decent (all thin crust, but it's good) and the prices are incredibly reasonable. FYI - Wednesday nights are karaoke nights and lots of retired locals frequent then. They were understaffed when we got there and the one waitress working was complaining. The owners didn't seem to be doing much but going around kissing the locals. However, it's easy and cheap which is hard to find in the area.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

My husband and I waited over an hour for our large pizza. They were very busy and we felt bad for the waitresses. It was a case of being understaffed. For the two of us our bill was $35 this included 1 two topping large pizza, 1 soda, 2 beers, and their spicy buckeye chicken bites. A little pricey for the lack of service. Pizza was ok. Locals were served with preferential treatment.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

I was not a huge fan of the sauce used on the pizza. It was too chewy and had a weird flavor to it. I suspected it was stale, but who knows? The staff was friendly and I'm sure if I had complained they would have done something about it, but it might just be me. The soda was way too fizzy. Clean place, though.

1  Thank Susan R
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Cute location and the food was overall good but the prices are absurd for the quantity you get. Had ordered a large pizza and it was over $20 and was small.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

Read the reviews. Checked out their web site for menu and operating hours. All looked great. Packed up the gang and headed tithe restaurant. Buses what? CLOSED ON SUNDAY. Their web site said open Sunday 11-8.

1  Thank whostl