“Wonderful opportunity”
Review of Rosie Spoonbill's

Rosie Spoonbill's
Ranked #127 of 194 Restaurants in Bonita Springs
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Rosie Spoonbill's Restaurant serves the residents of the Brooks Community: Shadow Wood Country Club, Spring Run, Lighthouse Bay, and Copperleaf. Located at The Commons Club, the restaurant borders an estuary and and park-like green. Lunch is served in season and dinner throughout the year. Rosies also features a Smoothie Bar, Ice Cream Shoppe and Lobster Events at its Beach Club in the summer.Private events are often featured both inside the restaurant and lakeside in an elegant al fresco setting. Wedding ceremonies are hosted both at the Beach Club and under the waterside Gazebo. Wedding Receptions are also popular in the beautiful setting.
Syracuse, New York
“Wonderful opportunity”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We were very lucky to be invited to dinner by friends liviing in The Brooks. The setting is absolutely delightfully relaxing, beautifully decorated and the meal was excellent. The staff was very friendly and attentive. If you ever get a chance to dine here, go. You'll be very pleased.

• Visited February 2013
4 Thank Linda and Joe C

Estero, Florida
“Beautiful place and food is good too”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

This restaurant is located in Shadow Wood development. It is upscale, clean and the service is very good. The staff was very friendly. The food was good with daily specials and they had a nice variety of wines.

3 Thank haley550
Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina, United States
“A wonderful evening”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I visited here while I was down in Naples visiting family this past year. We went for an outdoor concert. The weather was absolutely beautiful and the outside venue was very nicely set up. Wait staff was very attentive and took care of our every need. Food Stations were great... especially the crab cakes. As I was talking to my family about another visit, I said we must go back there.

• Visited March 2012
5 Thank Ryan B
“A delicious lunch with very friendly staff”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I went to Rosie's with a big appetite and left completely satisfied. The food here is both delicious and fresh - it exceeded expectations by far. I split a delicious salad to start which was the perfect sized portion. It was a Gorgonzola chicken salad on mixed baby lettuce with candied walnuts and sun dried pears. I would DEFINITELY recommend this salad, and I will certainly order it the next time I go to Rosie's. The staff was very personable and really knew the menu well. Scott, the restaurant manager, stopped by our table to make sure we were satisfied and see if there was anything he could do for us. Overall great restaurant!

5 Thank Lciancola
Naples, Florida
“Wow - I Love Rosies!”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I visited this restaurant in November as I was visiting my family. I must say, this place rocks - I loved everything about Rosie Spoonbills. Upon our arrival, we were greeted at the door by a young woman with a huge smile. She made us feel so comfortable - and within only 30 seconds. We were escorted to our table of 8 with a view over a beautiful lake and estuary. The sun was just setting and in the trees we could see roosting pelicans, storks, roseate spoonbills, and herons - simply gorgeous - and there were hundreds of birds within only 50 feet of our table!

If the view blew our socks off, the cuisine and service were even more special. Being a Saturday evening, the chef was featuring three homemade pasta specials. I had the shrimp and lobster pasta - and it was the best pasta I ever had. The flavor of just the pasta, without the sauce or seafood was awesome. My husband enjoyed the Prime Rib which from the bite I had, melted in your mouth. Looking around the table, and seeing that everyone stopped talking, I got the impression that we all were enjoying a very special dining experience. I should also say that our server Matt was excellent - very personable, very prompt and very professional. Last thing - Rosies also has an Ice Cream Shoppe - we enjoyed some awesome ice cream in homemade cones as we sat fireside right outside the bar. Wow - from beginning to end, Rosie Spoonbill's is a very special place. Can't wait until I come back to Bonita Springs to visit!

• Visited November 2012