“Grand kids favourite”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Better for breakfast than other mealtimes.
Decent over 55 choices and great kids options.
As someone else said,the potato pancakes are good.
Service efficient and friendly.
It's about 250 yards from Mel's Diner on the 41 and they each have their strengths.
Mel's is probably smarter but I think the cooking here is better

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I used to go to this Perkin's all the time when I worked in North Naples. Perkin's has the best potato pancakes that I have ever had. I consume beverages and when Perkins gives you a large juice or large milk it is Large. This is a "higher" class Perkin's than other that I familiar with. Everything is just a notch higher. From the architecture to the people that work there to the food that is served everything is just a notch higher from other Perkins.

Today I stopped by while on a "religious" ride listening to the music of Shostakovich and Vaughan Williams. I had to go to the bathroom and I was hungry both. The manager who greeted me was very friendly and discreetly showed me the way to the Men's room.

Bing, Bang, and Boom. I ordered of all things a cheeseburger and fries. Something that I probably could have got at McDonald's. The only thing that I had to ask the waitress was if they had cheddar cheese which they did. For some reason the menu didn't list that as a cheese option for the cheeseburger. I wanted no set-up with my burger. I got a set-up with my burger, but it was set off to the side. I ate all my burger and half ate my fries when the waitress asked me if I had room for pie. I said "Wildberry Silk please." The pie was probably the best part of the meal.

Then it was off to home which was about 20 miles away. I listened to Vaughan Williams: Job, A Masque for Dancing with the English Northern Sinfonia conducted by David Lloyd-Jones. A full stomach and good music. What a way to end a day.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Excellent coffee, delicious food and nice treatment. Friendly and familiar environment. We ordered mammoth muffins to go.

Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Stopped at Perkins for breakfast. Had a booth in which I could see into kitchen area. Watched waitress eating off customer plates before she took good out to tables, she dropped something on floor and picked it up with hands and then grabbed plates and took them out to tables. Good thing not our food or waitress. Meal was ok, but very expensive for breakfast. Two coffee and two omelets came to $25.00. My recommendation is to avoid this place!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stopped in Bonita Springs. It's a little tricky to enter, but worth the effort. Sandwiches can be shared, desserts are great, service was very good.