“Fun place to sit outside”
Review of Pincher's

Pincher's
Ranked #29 of 194 Restaurants in Bonita Springs
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: You Can't Fake Fresh® - that's not just our tagline, it is the core value of the family owned and operated Pinchers Crab Shacks.Fresh is everything to a seafood restaurant, especially ours, and we try our best to deliver fresh seafood to your table each and every visit. Local fishermen and crabbers leave our shores daily and guide their boats out into the Gulf of Mexico to fish on behalf of Pinchers. They return each night with the best that the Gulf has to offer. They bring this precious catch to us and are one of the primary reasons for our success.In 2007, we purchased the Island Crab Company on Pine Island to serve as a fresh seafood facility for our restaurants. By having our own local facility, we can deliver fresh fish and shellfish to the table faster and fresher – whether its Grouper, Blue Crab, Stone Crab or some of the wonderful fish that you'll see highlighted as specials of the day.Local Fisherman fish Local Waters for a Local Restaurant. You can't get a more Southwest Florida experience than that, and that's what we mean when we say – You Can't Fake Fresh®.
Quechee, Vermont
“Fun place to sit outside”
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

The road traffic is nearby, but it was still pleasant sitting on the open side porch. I ordered the crab cake with cole slaw each of the 3 times I visited Pinchers. Very moist and lots of crab chunks

Visited April 2014

Marco Island, Florida
“Average overpriced fried seafood”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Went there for dinner with my mom and a friend. My fish "filet" was bunch of sraps of fish. Tasteless. My mom enjoyed her fish and chips , so as my friend. Overall average experience. Service slow. We will try another time since is very convienient from our house.

• Visited March 2014
PinchersCrabShack, Division Manager at Pincher's, responded to this review, April 26, 2014
I do hope you decide to give us another try, I know we can show you some true Florida seafood at its best. We have a very large menu with many options. Grouper, Stones and Boom Boom shrimp are some of my favorites. The Alaskan Pollack that you had is generally a very, very mild white fish.
Don't forget to try a cheesy crab dip for a starter, you will not be disappointed.
Naples, Florida
“Good atmosphere, decent food.”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

We stopped by for lunch so we didnt have to battle the crowds mentioned. We liked the atmosphere which was pretty relaxed condsidering it is basically right on 41. The food was pretty good but I dont know if I would be in a huge hurry to go back. The service was definitely lacking especially considering it wasnt busy.

• Visited March 2014
Thank you for the compliments on the food and I apologize for the lack of service. We try very hard to instill fun, energetic, friendly atmospheres. Thank you for the feed back for I use these for training tools. I do hope you choose to give us another try.
Syracuse, New York
“Get the clam chowder!”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

My mother and I went for dinner at Pincher's a couple of times and really enjoyed our meals. We were especially fond of the New England clam chowder and grouper.

Visited March 2014
Circle Pines, Minnesota
“Not our favorite”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Having favorable experiences at other Pincher's, we thought we would try the Bonita Springs location. We probably won't go back. We were seated at the vertex of a triangular seating area right near the bar. Bar patrons were standing 2 or sometimes 3 deep visiting or waiting for service. I was bumped several times either by bar patrons or servers trying to get by. Although our food was good, having bar patrons or other restaurant passers-by constantly looking down at our meals was less than inviting.