“Great restaurant!”

Roy's - Bonita Springs
Reserve with OpenTable
Roy's - Bonita Springs is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Bay Commons Drive
Description: Blending classic techniques with adventurous Pacific Rim flavors, culinary pioneer Roy Yamaguchi created an entirely new approach to fine dining. The first Roy's opened in Honolulu in 1988 and we've spread our warm hospitality and passion for innovative and creative cuisine around the world ever since. Indulge in one of our spectacular cocktails or choose a glass from our award-winning wine list while you discover the fresh ingredients and outstanding seafood, expertly prepared by our local chefs that made us famous. The Bonita Springs restaurant is located in the beautiful Promenade Shoppes, and features an exciting exhibition kitchen and expansive chef's counter. In the kitchen, Chef Jason Grasty brings his imagination and artistry to the plate every night. Originally from New Orleans, Jason's background is French and Creole cuisine. It is our pleasure to welcome you into our Ohana and we look forward to serving you.
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I first learned of Roy's when I went to Hawaii for my honeymoon in 1999. I then learned he had a restaurant in Bonita Springs FL. Everytime we are in the Bonita Springs area we always make a stop at Roy's. The food is amazing and so exotic!!!

1  Thank Carina F

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Really not much to ad other than: Great service, great food.

1  Thank pbergaa
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The wine list was superb and the waiter was even able to answer questions about it and made an excellent selection. My 10 year old son is not a big fish person but the waiter easily accommodated him by bringing him something plain that was not on the menu. Roy's is known for their fresh fish but the couple next to us was extremely unhappy that they didn't have whole fish on the menu that night. The couple were regulars so I was confused as to why they would expect the same fish every time they visited but again the staff handled it very well. I haven't said much about the food but it was excellent as well - the service just stood out to me on our visit. We will be back!

Reviewed June 20, 2012

Almost everything here is cooked to perfection. Potstickers, fish with the spicy sauce and the lava cake were excellent, had exact same thing on my 2nd visit.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

So not worth the price.... But however i got the meat loaf and it was good....The desert was the best part. The pineapple upside down cake was the best ever!

2  Thank scottallanosborne