“Great food, Great Service”

Roy's - Bonita Springs
Reserve with OpenTable
Roy's - Bonita Springs is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Bay Commons Drive
Description: Blending classic techniques with adventurous Pacific Rim flavors, culinary pioneer Roy Yamaguchi created an entirely new approach to fine dining. The first Roy's opened in Honolulu in 1988 and we've spread our warm hospitality and passion for innovative and creative cuisine around the world ever since. Indulge in one of our spectacular cocktails or choose a glass from our award-winning wine list while you discover the fresh ingredients and outstanding seafood, expertly prepared by our local chefs that made us famous. The Bonita Springs restaurant is located in the beautiful Promenade Shoppes, and features an exciting exhibition kitchen and expansive chef's counter. In the kitchen, Chef Jason Grasty brings his imagination and artistry to the plate every night. Originally from New Orleans, Jason's background is French and Creole cuisine. It is our pleasure to welcome you into our Ohana and we look forward to serving you.
Fort Myers, Florida
“Great food, Great Service”
Reviewed September 1, 2011

I visited Roy's in August and had a very enjoyable time. My party of 3 was greeted promptly and seated at the chef's counter, as requested. This is the first time I have eaten while over looking the kitchen and I have to say it was wonderful. I loved being able to see the food prepared and the professionalism of the staff. It was great to chat with the chef and learn more about the restaurant. Our server was very informative and personable as well. The entire staff as a whole really made us feel welcome and at home.
The menu had something for everyone. Even though my friends are big on seafood, and LOVED the Butter fish and scallops, I personally am more of a red meat person. The short ribs were so tender I could cut them with my spoon! The chocolate souffle was a perfect end to a delicious meal.
Overall this was a great dinning experience and I cannot wait for a return visit!!

• Visited August 2011

New Jersey
“Love Roys!”
Reviewed August 26, 2011

My wife and I have dined at 9 Roys throughout the world. Tokyo, NYC, Hawaii, AZ, MD. The Roys in Bonita Springs, FL tops the list. Service, A+ Food, A+..Highly Recommend. Dennis Shelley, Fort Myers. FL

1 Thank hammer1967
Princeton, New Jersey
“tasty food”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I had been to Roys in April and had a great entree (the signature butter fish) So I decided I wanted to go back again to see if it was equally good a second time and it was. In April the restaurant was packed and as expected in July it was half empty. Both visits we had friendly servers and the food is good. It's fusion so do not expect a lot of sushi. Portions are good but you won;t leave stuffed (which I like) complementary adamame and the molten chocolate soufle is a favorite amongst our teens. My husband had the prix fixed $35 menu and got good portions all tasty...It's not the highest level cuisine but certainly more then average.

• Visited July 2011
Miami Beach, Florida
“nice but”
Reviewed December 9, 2010

Roy's is always a good choice and this place is true to the reputation of the chain We were four and we all had lamb chops or butterfish. The butterfish is their house dish I guess and it is really very good. Butterfish is difficult to get right and they always do. The lamb was also perfectly cooked although we all felt the dishes lacked some presentation pizazz or something. The wine selection is excellent but pricey. I really like the bar scene here and the way they bring passed apps to you on arrival. This particular Roy's is obviously very popular with the locals and I can see why. Worth another visit to see if they can excite me with the food and presentation.

Alabama
“Doesn't disappoint!”
Reviewed July 12, 2010

We had one of our best meals here! The food was outstanding and the service was excellent. We all got the Prix Fix dinner and there were many good selections offered. Very nice setting. The chocolate souffle is not to be missed!!