“Had fun and enjoyed myself” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Carrabba's Italian Grill

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #43 of 192 Restaurants in Bonita Springs
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Had fun and enjoyed myself”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had a good time. The appetizers were a little more yummy than my actual dish though. The calamari was very good and the flat bread with pesto. I got a special with shrimp and rice which was ok but would not recommend it. The drink special at the time though was wonderful. I had a sweeter cocktail that was pretty delicious, I believe it had basil and was a kind of spritzer. It gets busy quick so the earlier the better to go.

• Visited June 2013

West Lothian, United Kingdom
“Excellent service this time. Great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

We hadn't been to this Carabba's for a good 18 months after having a bad experience with the server last time around.

As some time had passed we decided to give it another go as the restaurant in Bonita has always been our favorite. We were so pleased that we did. We shared a starter of calamari which was good (but by no means as good as the calamari we had at Bonefish last week). Entrees of pepperoni pizza, spiedino de mare and tilapia were excellent as was the blackcurrant sangria. Our server Joseph (Joe), was extremely polite, and couldn't have done a better job. Joe's service restored our faith in Carraba's and we look forward to our next visit very much. Thanks Joe. You made our meal particularly memorable!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Jambomackem
Cooper City, Florida
“Great Family Atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

Brought my mom here after a day at the beach. She's visiting from New York and truly enjoyed everything about this place. I did too. They were out of the minestrone soup and suggested I try the tomato/basil soup instead. Much better choice although maybe just a tad bit on the salty side for me. Good portion for the money. Didn't order dessert but plan to next time. The calamari was very, very good. We will come again.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Enjoyment at Carrabba's Italian Grill-”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

The best waiters and waitresses work here-even if my husband and I only order soup we are treated with kindness so we have always left a good size tip-the food is great, too.

Visited November 2012
CAPE CORAL
“Reheated and Warmed up”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

If you want reheated and warmed up food, then this restaurant is for you. The chicken sits on the grill in a pile to keep it warm, the pasta comes out of a bag, They should compare this store with Little Cesars Pizza.

Visited November 2012