“Ecellent little eatery”
Review of Hot Caboose - CLOSED

Hot Caboose
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: COME FOR GREAT FOOD , ENJOY THE HISTORY ! STEAK ,CHICKEN AND FISH GRILLED TO PERFECTION ! THEN EXPERIENCE UNIQUE SIDE DISHES USUALLY ONLY AVAILABLE ON A TRIP TO THE ISLANDS! Come Dine In Historic Bonita Springs Just one Long Block North of Bonita Beach Road. This Mission Style Building was Built in 1926 and was once a stop between Tampa and Miami on Old 41 Rd . Of Course in 1926 it was the only 41 Rd . Limited in improvements because of it's Historic Significance , Inside dining is available for up to 35-40 Guests in a cozy Quaint atmosphere. Outdoor Patio is home to Live Music on most nights and dining under torch light and Tiki Umbrellas.
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I have been a couple times recently and was not disappointed. Their burgers and fish and chips are excellent. As a relatively new local business they deserve all of our support. They do have some great live Music!

1  Thank FishinGary

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We are delighted to find this wonderful little restaurant. Happy hour is amazing- great food and wine at a very reasonable price. The service was excellent - they even added a final drink on the house. And the saxophone player was an added bonus. Be sure to check out this hidden gem. We certainly will be back. Thanks, Floyd, the pool man, for the tip!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I had lunch there on a very warm afternoon - enjoyed a turkey wrap (nothing particularly special but certainly good), fries (a bit salty for my taste), unsweetened ice tea. Excellent service from hardworking waitstaff. A friend had and enjoyed a grouper sandwich. I think I wasn't adventurous enough.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

The owners are very nice and I am happy to see the old Dixie Moon Cafe open again but I was disappointed by what they have made out of it. It is not very inviting and the decor is very blah. The food is no more than average. It's too bad really.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I have eaten at the Hot Caboose numerous times and really love the food and atmosphere on the patio. I hired the owner Ray to cater a party for me this past weekend and it was excellent. He is very professional and the party was a hit. Thanks Ray for bringing your restaurant to our town. It was a pleasure doing business with you!