“Best best ice cream!”

Ranked #1 of 10 Dessert in Bonita Springs
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Best homemade fresh ice cream with lots of choices.
Maple walnut, pistachio are our favs, they have soo many new choices every time we go!

1  Thank 5starbeachrentals

Reviewed July 3, 2013

My husband and I made a 3 1/2 hour drive from central Florida to check out this Handel's
in Bonita Springs. We grew up in Youngstown, Ohio so we know all about the excellent ice cream Handel's is famous for. So happy to say this location is doing the Handel's reputation proud. Duplication of the quality product we are familiar with. Super large single scoop cone(always looks like 3 scoops to me in reality) with an abundance of the flavor you pick add ins. If you haven't been here we highly recommend you give it a try!!

3  Thank Suzanne B
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Mrs. Handels started here little shop in the 40's in Youngstown,Oh. She shopped locally for all her needs. Two brothers bought the company & kept up the quality. We used to live a block away, that was rough. I ate their ice cream for 60 yrs. Funny the only ice cream i eat is chocolate pecan, it is to die for.

2  Thank Kim W
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Everyone should give this place a try! They have great ice cream, great prices and great service! The place is very clean and they have plenty of indoor and outdoor seating. This is by far the best ice cream place around. You can tell that the owners are working hard and doing a great job with this business.

1  Thank tllambert9
Reviewed April 17, 2013

It's good, I've just had better from my local ice cream shop. The flavors were decent and the toppings were plentiful, I just wouldn't necessarily go out of my way to go back.

2  Thank Jesica F