“Fantastic Dining Experience”

C Level Bistro & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
C Level Bistro & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: French, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: C Level Bistro & Wine Bar, an eclectic mix of european and stylish modern. We specialize in food with Experience some of the best in International dinner dishes with a French influence, American contemporary appetizers, fresh salads using locally produced products, home made soups, including our signature French Onion, match this with a perfectly selected wine list in our appealing wine bar with its nautical blues, billowing white curtains and French bistro-style design and your dinner date should be certain to be a successful night to remember. Here at C level, we are often told that we rival trendy venues found in Miami and other Metropolitan areas. We strive to bring something different, casual- yet filled with sophistication and style. Quite simply the best food, service, and ambiance in town. It is the perfect time of year to sit out on our patio with a glass of wine & we look forward to having you spend an evening with us.
Reviewed June 6, 2013

C-level is one of the most beautiful restaurants I have ever been to. Aside from the wide array of drink options, the food and service is just excellent. The staff is extremely friendly and is willing to do anything for you. If you are coming to the Bonita Springs/ Naples/ Fort Myers area you must come here to have this dining experience.

1  Thank Olivia F

Reviewed May 10, 2013

I have to admit that a lot of Florida dining left has always left me cold! But C-level is a gem! Food is so outstanding I returned the next night after my first meal there! Not only is the place very cool and the food to die for, but the service was beyond amazing. Tony the owner is a lovely Brit and super friendly. I told him my story of woe and he immediately found me a hotel and made the reservation (a broken water main at the condo I had rented found me out of a place to stay)! His staff are all professional and friendly and welcomed me back with great smiles! The French Onion soup is the real thing! Caramelized onions, chicken broth, ementhel cheese and a touch of brandy! Ceaser salad is the best I have ever had including my own and I rate myself a very good cook! Don't miss this place! I will be making it my first stop when I come back in December! The highlight of my vacation!

1  Thank jaxtrax
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Dined with friends recently and was very pleased. Great wine list and chef was VERY creative with his specials. Ate in but very nice patio dining was full:)

Worth the drive from Ft Myers

2  Thank jimmysnowbird
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This was our first trip to highly-rated C LEVEL BISTRO & WINE BAR. Having greatly enjoyed A TABLE APART, another highly-rated restaurant in the same area, we wanted to give C LEVEL BISTRO & WINE BAR a try.

It's a modern, cozy place with a long bar and multiple small tables indoors, as well as several tables outside. We sat at the bar, which has a large-screen TV and nice blue lighting accents. The English owner is hands-on, always a good sign.

We were the first indoor patrons on the day of our dine and sat at the bar. The restaurant filled in gradually afterwards. The waitress was very friendly, but we had to ask for water and wine refills, as well as for the bill after the dine: The service would have rated excellent otherwise.

During "Happy Hour", the house wines are $5/glass. As a wine afficionado, I can say that they are better than the run-of-the-mill offerings one typically encounters. Moreover, they're served in stemware that is appropriate for the type of varietal being served, another good sign. Moreover, the pours are fairly generous.

We had an excellent seafood pate appetizer, which came with tasty rye bread.

For our entrees, we had the SEARED CHILEAN SEA BASS (with fresh herbs and EVOO) and the MAPLE LEAF FARMS' CRISPY 1/2 DUCK (with raspberry demi-glace and wild rice blend).
Both were superb. The mild, flaky sea bass was gently and tastefully seasoned -- in contrast to most places, which over-season this fish to the point that it's hard to taste the actual fish. Likewise, the duck was excellent -- on par with that at CIBAO in the Neapolitan Plaza. These entrees are expensive ($32 each), but they came with a wide variety of fresh veggies -- much more generous than the few asparagus spears, etc., that one typically gets in a high-end restaurant. Hence, I would have to say that the entrees were well worth it. C LEVEL BISTRO & WINE BAR is a place worth returning to whenever you have the desire for a well-made meal.

1  Thank George52_11
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Everything you would expect from a French Bistro. Enjoy a glass of wine & some great appetizers! Open late night & outside patio.