“For real”

C Level Bistro & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
C Level Bistro & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: French, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: C Level Bistro & Wine Bar, an eclectic mix of european and stylish modern. We specialize in food with Experience some of the best in International dinner dishes with a French influence, American contemporary appetizers, fresh salads using locally produced products, home made soups, including our signature French Onion, match this with a perfectly selected wine list in our appealing wine bar with its nautical blues, billowing white curtains and French bistro-style design and your dinner date should be certain to be a successful night to remember. Here at C level, we are often told that we rival trendy venues found in Miami and other Metropolitan areas. We strive to bring something different, casual- yet filled with sophistication and style. Quite simply the best food, service, and ambiance in town. It is the perfect time of year to sit out on our patio with a glass of wine & we look forward to having you spend an evening with us.
Naples, Florida
“For real”
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

The other reviews you read are for real. I'm a wine writer and frequent diner. This restaurant is excellent. A few observations. Food is unquestionably excellent. Service is slow- just go there understanding this. Don't be in a rush. Finally, make sure you ask for a table inside if thats what you want. One couple was disappointed to find their reservation put them outdoors. Finally, if there are only two of you, the best seats are at the bar. This was the only restaurant we revisited in our two month stay.

Tony D, Owner at C Level Bistro & Wine Bar, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
I would like you thank this reviewer for his seemingly undivided custom, fine comments and sentiments.

I would like to say though that we can be slow, but this is only an issue at peak times and remember we are a cook to order restaurant, every dish is individually prepared, and we only use the finest produce and ingredients.

The mention of seating, we always give customers the first chance of inside seating, outside would be of their choice or offered if all inside was taken. The bar is without doubt the best place to sit.

Again, many thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you next time, even if we do not know who you are, have a great year....

“Excellent addition to the neighborhood!”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Been there twice, great food both times. Wine selection is first-rate. You can sit at thebar and have a small plate, a cup of soup and a glass of wine; or you can dine on a full entree meal. Very small, but well worth a try!

Bonita Springs, Florida
“Wow, Bonita Springs is stepping it up”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I'm a proud resident of Bonita Springs and I am truly proud of C Level. For the longest, in order for us to have a elegant and hip spot we had to venture to Naples or Ft. Myers. I love this place and you can find me here at least twice a week. The decor, the wine, and oh the food is fab. My favorite is the fillet and cheese plate. On select nights they have live music which really adds a cool vibe. I actually call this my home away from home. The owner, Tony, a Brit is always there and the rest of the staff in knowledgeable about the menu, wine, and are very cultured with some being transplants from other countries. Finally I am in medical sales and I have referred several of my colleagues to host events there. Anyone I have referred has raved about it. Bottom line I recommend this place, hell they hosted my birthday which wowed all of my guests.

• Visited March 2013
El Albir, Spain
“Wowie the DUCK!!!”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I had the best duck of my life here, I cannot wait to visit again!
Great service and lovely atmosphere...highly recommended :)

• Visited January 2013
“Fine wine and fun”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

What a great addition to Bonita..Cozy ...garlic bread to die for...for starters. Had the Tuna for meal...sooo good! Thank you to owner Tony and staff member,Michelle, for great service with a smile and a brogue! If you like wine...Tony will satisfy your palate with knowledgable advice and pairings. Check it out