“what a surprise”

C Level Bistro & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
C Level Bistro & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: French, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Prix Fix 3 Course Dinner Only $29.99 (5pm-6pm) Daily C Level Bistro & Wine Bar, an eclectic mix of european and stylish modern. We specialize in food with Experience some of the best in International dinner dishes with a French influence, American contemporary appetizers, fresh salads using locally produced products, home made soups, including our signature French Onion, match this with a perfectly selected wine list in our appealing wine bar with its nautical blues, billowing white curtains and French bistro-style design and your dinner date should be certain to be a successful night to remember. Here at C level, we are often told that we rival trendy venues found in Miami and other Metropolitan areas. We strive to bring something different, casual- yet filled with sophistication and style. Quite simply the best food, service, and ambiance in town. It is the perfect time of year to sit out on our patio with a glass of wine & we look forward to having you spend an evening with us.
Reviewed May 5, 2012

This tiny restaurant packs a punch! The owner was our waiter. Service is great. Food was wonderful (I had steak au poivre), Ambience is adequate. The entrees come with 5 small side items so no need for an appetizer and no room for dessert. That will help keep the pricey menu in line.

2  Thank Spoonball

Reviewed April 6, 2012

This new gem of a restaurant is a true stand out in the crowd of eateries in the Bonita/Estero/Naples area. The food is imaginative but not "tricky", and it's prepared to perfection by a French chef with 40+ years in the business (the filet mignon in pepper sauce is amazing). The wine list is superb and extensive--actually, the place is more like a small urban wine bar than it is like a large restaurant. Wait staff are extremely helpful, courteous and efficient, a rarity in these parts. And owner Tony Denson, an affable Brit with a wicked sense of humor, oversees every detail. Truly an outstanding experience.

1  Thank lustytraveler
Reviewed March 29, 2012

My wife saw this spot driving to and from our rental place on spring break and kept wanting to go in - finally I relented and was very happy I did - has a great wine list as well as my personal favorite "Stella". Cannot wait to go back !

1  Thank Tom H
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Called in our way back from the beach at 4.30 on lovely sunny Tuesday afternoon. Noticed they had Stella on tap so convinced my better half to stop of for a refreshment. All was going well, good interaction with all staff when the manger appeared and told us that he needed to tell us that our two and three year old should keep their feet of the outside patio furniture that they were sat on with my wife. Fair point and my wife had already told them to sit down, he then proceeded to tell her that he knew how to bring up kids etc etc. He then threatened her with calling the police.....not sure about u.s law, but i hope they have better things to do than following up the "Scandal of the sandy footprint on the patio furniture"

This is a bar in strip mall with plenty of vacant lots. Hopefully with a bit of Karma another one will become vacant shortly!

3  Thank andyruss
Tony D, Owner at C Level Bistro & Wine Bar, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

This review is very one sided and does not reflect what actually happened, so maybe now people can read the full true story.

This family was greeted and treated like every customer at C Level, with warmed, happiness and professionalism.

The family, mother, father and two small children came thru the bar with their two child stroller, parked it inside the bar and proceeded to our outside patio area. They sat outside our main doors overlooking the bar. They ordered two drinks.

Immediately the children were restless and noisy. It did not take long for the children to commence running and jumping from one couch to another. It did also not take long for one of them to start screaming, it did also not take long before a glass was knock over and smashed. After 15 minutes I had no alternative to approach the mother and ask if she could simply try and clam her children down. The husband removed one of them and commenced to walk around the plaza, the mother remained with the other child. The commotion continued and when I returned to the table, agin with a further request for control, the mother asked if I ever had children, I said that I do, she asked if "I raised them like a nazi", I said that I raised them with manners and control. She continued to insult me and my premises and went of to tell me how she was going to tell the world of her terrible experience at C Level.

The family left, with abuse being hurtled all the way thru the plaza. We were left with a small battle field of broken glass, destroyed menus and dirty foot prints over much of the patio furniture....

Children are welcome at C level along with everyone else, our customers expect to be treaded correctly and so do we.

Reviewed January 20, 2012

Walking into C Level (the old C Grape) you are immediately amazed at the drastic overhaul that has occurred. A chic and modern style with clean lines and beautiful blue lighting have been used throughout. A huge flat screen TV is at the center of the bar's back wall playing concerts of popular artists. The beautiful setup has a bar top with about 10 seats and 7 or so tables inside and a nice outside patio that is open allowing for enjoying the current weather. C Level has opened as a higher end wine & coffee bar.

We grabbed a spot at the bar and were greeted by Tony, who is the owner of the new C Level. He welcomed us and offered us a look through his wine and beer selection. For wines he has some of the more popular wines as well as a number of unique wines you won't see at every other place you go. Glass prices star around $8 with bottle prices that can accommodate everyone. We decided on mid-level bottle of Cabernet and I started with a beer. Reviewing the beer list again a nice selection with options that will please everyone. Their draft system has 4 beers (Stella, Drifter, Bud Light, and a Rotating) and they have probably 20 other beers by the bottle.

Tony has a great personality and told us some of his adventures in this new business and shared with us some additions to continue to develop and make C Level a success. He offered us a look at their new food menu which had a selection of tapas style items, some simple platers (cheese, antipasto, etc.), as well as some panini's. We settled on a Cheese Plate and Panini.

As we enjoyed our wine we moved outside to the patio and were enjoying the Madonna Concert on the TV when Tony arrived with our food. The cheese plate had a nice selection of about 6 cheeses and the panini looked wonderful. With the cheese plate we received some toasted bread and a side of honey. For $12 it was a great plate to share among 2 people. We also shared the Panini which was surprisingly bursting with flavor. Honey Mustard and Sriracha perfectly complemented the rest of the flavors of the panini leaving us wanting another. The panini had kettle style chips that accompanied it with a small balsamic drizzle.

In short this beautiful little wine and coffee bar has become a new favorite place in Bonita. Great for a pre or post dinner drink or for those looking for a late night bite this is a place you must try. In the last 2 months we've had multiple experiences with C Level and Tony along with his lovely wife Michelle have created a exquisite place that has been much needed here in Bonita.