“Remarkable for such a busy night”
Review of Ristorante Enrico

Ristorante Enrico
Ranked #15 of 196 Restaurants in Bonita Springs
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 24, 2013

Luckily, our party of 4 had made reservations and was seated immediately (others had to wait) on a busy busy night (Christmas Eve). A superb waitress warned us that the kitchen was slow but immediately brought drinks, fresh rolls with great marina sauce instead of butter. The mains were excellent - great manicotti (not too rich, just right amount of cheeses), perfect chicken penne rusticana, great shrimp, perfectly cooked. The carbonara was almost too rich. We later found out that a cook had quit just that evening, and the energetic owner, Enrico, was helping in the back. What a great team. Very reasonable prices.

There are newer reviews for Ristorante Enrico

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Good homecooked meals for very reasonable prices. Enrico takes pride in his restaurant, staff, and food.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Just like Mama use make one of the best !!!!! Had some of best Calamari and mussels to start with in quite some time finally a restaurant who knows how to cook. The owner is very friendly and down to real Italian Neapolitan, it was like reminiscing my days Italy. We both got salads and desert which was included with our meals at no extra charge what a surprise. We had gone there when it first opened and was not impressed so we decided to try it again and boy are we glad we did, will be going back soon thank you for a wonderful dining experience with reasonable prices not over the top like some other local pretentious arrogant restaurants in the area over charging for mediocre / horrible food.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

We were attracted to Enrico's by the Trip Advisor reviews and not disappointed. There are plenty of places to eat in this SW Florida enclave of snowbirds and tourists but Enrico's stands out for its food quality and prices. The service was good, but our young waitress had not yet learned how to pace her customers. Immediately upon being seated, she asked what we wanted to drink. Since we were up for a bottle of wine, I asked for the wine list. She explained it was in the front of the menu and stood by attentively to take my order. All of the red wines are Italian and I was not familiar with any of them so I asked her to get us some water while I made a choice. I quickly picked one which was promptly delivered at which point she asked if we were ready to order our food. We had been in the place all of five minutes. We asked for some more time and from that point on, everything was first rate. The food is inexpensive (most entrees priced at $11-$16, including pasta dishes, meat and seafood items). Our chicken and pasta dishes were wonderful, fresh and hot. The bread was served with the most fabulous marinara sauce I have had in years. The wine was okay (I had no idea what I was ordering) and the ambience was that of a friendly, family place. Romantic it is not, but friendly and welcoming it definitely is. We'll put this on our "favorites" list from now on.

1  Thank FFFanatic
Reviewed November 28, 2013

We did not have high expectations when we walked into enricos but by the time we left, we were very impressed. When we walked in the door we were greeted by the owner and noticed that the people leaving we're all greeting him and his staff by first name...a good sign of repeat customers.
The kitchen was busy and cheerful and the wait staff was very pleasant and cheerful.
The restaurant is not fancy but works for an Italian venue.
The food was excellent...my wife had puttanesca pasta...al dente, hot, not too spicy or oily...excellent.
My chicken piccatta was top rate with oversized capers and a sweet/tangy sauce that was not too heavy .... The best I have had in years...
All this and excellent value for your buck...we will make this our new go to Italian restaurant in Bonita springs and recommend it to our friends...well
done Enrico!!!
Quick note...you may have to wait since this place is busy...

2  Thank Tony F