“Unbelievable pizza!”

Dining options: Delivery
Bonita Springs, Florida
“Unbelievable pizza!”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Thanks, trip advisor! Wanted to try a different pizza place tonight and saw good reviews for Pino's. This is the pizza I crave but can never find. Their website has the menu and "The Grandma" is award-winning, so we gave it a try. It was excellent in every way. The crust was perfect, the cheese was perfect, the sauce was perfect. It was heavy on garlic, which we knew in advance, and loved. It was not heavy or laden with grease. It actually had a very fresh taste. Obviously quality ingredients. We will be back to try more from this store, and I can't wait. We called ahead and picked up. It was ready on time. People very friendly, and the store was busy even early on a Friday night, which says a lot. They are doing it right.

• Visited November 2012

“Great food, good value, friendly service.”
Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

I ordered a few pizzas from there when visiting my grandparents. I highly recommend the Texas chicken pizza (BBQ chicken with ranch) and the meat lovers. I came to pick up the pizzas just a little before they closed and they gave me some of the leftover garlic.knots to take home. My grandparents enjoy their early bird special, and say you can't find better Italian for the price.

bonita springs
“excellent pizza”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

This compares well to any new york pizza I have ever had. I always get the cheese pizza. There is a special twice a week which makes the price especially attractive. The pizza should be eaten while it is still hot to appreciate it,s excellent taste.

Visited October 2012
“Best Pizza this side of the Brooklyn Bridge!!!!”
Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

This place is awesome. They have a $5 lunch special for 2 slices of the best cheese slices I've had since I left NY City. And they throw in a cold soda!!! Joe, Linda, Frank, and Alex do it right!!

Fort Myers, Florida
“My new favorite pizza place!”
Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

This is now my favorite pizza place in Bonita Springs! The food is fantastic, pizza with thin crust and the garlic knots! They have lunch and dinner specials. The service is always goods and staff is friendly.

The owners also support the community and help non-profits. Make sure to say hi to Joey, Linda or Alex and tell them I sent you.