“Don't judge a book by it's cover!”
Review of Stan's Super Subs

Stan's Super Subs
Ranked #16 of 196 Restaurants in Bonita Springs
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Bonita Springs, Florida
“Don't judge a book by it's cover!”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I am new to Bonita Springs, and when I asked around for a good place for a sub sandwich (Subway just is not good anymore!) I was told about Stan's. At first I couldn't find the place because it's not right along the main road, but in a plaza turned sideways, if it hadn't of been for a bright yellow sign saying they were Open, I might have went on not knowing where they were! The place is small with an outdated sub sandwich on the window that is in dire need of touching up, the inside looks old and outdated also, but the inside was packed when I came in. It takes them a little while to make the subs, but they cut the meats right in front of you, and they pile it on a mile high. I had a Club and it was honestly the BEST turkey I have ever eaten. The bacon was crisp, and the mayo was delicious, the vegetables tasted fresh! I have never had a better Sub in my life, and I use to travel a lot for work and have eaten out a lot in my lifetime. If you are ever in Bonita Springs, Florida, and are traveling down Old 41.. Look for Stan's Super Subs and Deli. You will NOT be disappointed.. They also have great desserts (that will make you fat if you are not careful, cause they are addicting) and hot soups for rainy days.

• Visited April 2013
brenda5841, Owner at Stan's Super Subs, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Thank you so much for the GREAT review! Everything you noted in your review is so true! We are as close to the look that the original owner had it. We have a nice clean interior and have been awarded a letter from Governor Rick Scott, stating that we were one of only 21 restaurants in the State of Florida to receive a perfect inspection for the last 12 months! We look forward to seeing you many many more times!

• Czech first
mommaof2
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Well worth it!!!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

This is a tiny little place in a plaza but don't let thatfool you.I watched them make Turkey grinders that were huge with tons of meat.I ordered a pizza sub which was excellent.they are pricer then other grinder shops but they give you a lot more meat and toppings so its worth it.

• Visited April 2013
brenda5841, Owner at Stan's Super Subs, responded to this review, May 29, 2015
Thanks so much for the review, we will personalize each sub for you!
“Excellent”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Really great and huge subs. Meat and veggies very high quality and bread was good too. Very nice owners as well.

brenda5841, Owner at Stan's Super Subs, responded to this review, May 29, 2015
Thanks so much, we want to stay true to our tradition, HUGE subs and HAPPY customers
Home
“HUGE!”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

First off, the bread was great. You can either have white or wheat and it's like Italian bread. I had mine toasted and it was delicious. There is so much meat on the ha;lf sub there's plenty for two people to share. You can hardly get your mouth around it. Friendly staff and great food. Can't beat it with a stick. I'll go back for sure.

• Visited March 2013
brenda5841, Owner at Stan's Super Subs, responded to this review, May 29, 2015
Your review put a huge smile on my face, as I am sure tthere was one on yours as well. Thanks so much for coming in.
“the bread is horrible”
Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

if you were a person that enjoys fresh delicious bread then this place isnt for you. the bread taste very cheap. you do get plenty of meat on your sandwich but I believe.the bread makes the sandwich and they dont quite cut it here. go to publix if u want.an.amazing.sub

brenda5841, Owner at Stan's Super Subs, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
I am terribly sorry that our bread did not meet your expectation on your recent visit with us. It was at this time that we were experiencing some really crazy weather here in southwest Florida. Our supplier who is on the west coast was having a bit of a problem keeping the bread from cracking. We were explaining this to our customers throughout the week. I am so sorry if we missed explaining this to you. The quality of the bread was the same as usual, it was just the top that cracked. Thanks so much for your comment....negative or positive, we like to hear them all, so that we can respond.