Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Trip Through the Mangrove Tunnels

We had a wonderful excursion with Glenn. He is knowledgeable about the area as well as the plant... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
boulderj
Eco tour of Estero bay

We did a 3 hour tour of Estero bay with a very knowledgable guide - marine biologist no less... read more

Reviewed September 8, 2018
Helenmj2014
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews eco tour estero bay water tower great kayaking guide jake mangrove tunnels sea life three hours eco system hour tour morning kayak experienced kayakers great morning saw dolphins flora and fauna lover's key highly recommend this tour
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Had a wonderful time with about 20 friends. Learned a little bit about local wildlife and the Estero Bay. Comfortable seats have been added to they kayak, making it all the much more fun. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

During our first ever trip this far south in Florida we wanted to find a few activities that we cannot doo in or near Missouri. Jellyfish and dolphin are definitely NOT indigenous to Missouri! Our Estero Bay guide, Sterling, was very helpful, fun and informative! We learned and saw so much in just 3 hours. The kayaking was fun, the weather was perfect and a little pod of dolphins hung out just ahead of our kayaks for a little while. We had hoped to see dolphins but we were genuinely surprised and interested in all the other information about the estuary life populating the area. I'm so glad we picked this activity, and especially this particular guide. Thanks Sterling!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

We had a beautiful morning kayaking on Estero Bay. My husband, daughter and I saw dolphins just about every 10 minutes, a spotted eagle ray... that was awesome! and a number of Florida birds and my favorite marine creature.. seahorses!! We kayaked through mangroves, took lots of pictures and enjoyed paddling in the bay. Sterling was a great tour guide. He was very knowledgeable and I would definitely recommend his tour!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We had such a wonderful afternoon on Estero Bay! Sterling was an amazing guide! He was extremely knowledgable about the marine life in our beautiful Estero Bay. We saw a manatee, dolphin pod and a sea horse. Can't wait to go again!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Our family of 4 did a guided tour with Sterling and had an awesome time. It was my first time kayaking and it was not a problem at all. The kayaks were really great and the back support made the process easy. We were really fortunate to see lots of manatees and dolphins. We also stopped at a little island and took a few extra pics. Weather was awesome! We highly recommend Adventures Kayaking. Sterling was great. =D Will definitely do it again sometime. I was surprised I was not sore at all the next day.

1  Thank Eileen P