“Fun and informative”

Adventures Kayaking
Ranked #2 of 20 Tours in Bonita Springs
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Adventures Kayaking offers a wide variety of Tropical Kayaking and guided Eco Sightseeing Tours, Fishing Excursions. Kayak Rentals 3 hour to 3 weeks for all ages and skill levels.We have a marine biologist and a college student with same aspiration and love for the outdoors.Online booking can be done 24 hours a day.
Reviewed October 24, 2012

This was the best trip ever, we saw manatee, baby dolphins with adults, a big ray, and a cool looking shark. Our guide Sterling identified and explained the numerous sea life which he found in the estuary. We saw and identified wonderful birds that I thought I would never see.(my favorite part). When we were thirsty Sterling gave us ice cold water, and when the sun was too much on my neck he gave me an ice cold cover for my neck. Before we started out he made sure we all had sunscreen and bug spray, and we were all given a dry box to use if we had cameras and such to keep dry. We were also advise what to bring when making reservations. I would recommend this to young and old alike. I look forward to bringing many guest here.

KayakGlenn, Public Relations Manager at Adventures Kayaking, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2012

Thanks so much for the very detailed review Jo! Glad we could give you with "the best trip ever"! Can't wait to take you again with some friends/family. Keep in mind the 6+ and 10+ group discounts and children discounts. Thanks again and see you around! -Sterling Novotny

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Excellent eco tour! Teaching us all about this amazing "fish nursery". Great times watching dolphin, birds of all kinds and best of all the manatee playing. Fantastic guide who really knows his stuff! Looking forward to returning another time and bringing the grandchildren.

KayakGlenn, Public Relations Manager at Adventures Kayaking, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Thanks JoAnn! Im pleased to hear you enjoyed the tour. Can't wait to take you again with the little ones! Keep in mind for your next tour 6 and more is a discount and children 10 and under!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Who wants to get up on a Saturday morning at 7:30, put on a bathing suit and climb into a kayak?? I didn't, but I would do it again in a heartbeat! What a great way to spend the morning ... on the Estero Bay with Sterling, in a kayak, looking at sea life, learning about the life that is in and around the water and when it was over, I wanted more. This is the best trip for your money and your brain...do it, Do It, DO IT!!

Thanks Julie!! I appreciate the review and glad to hear you had a good time. Since you wanted MORE keep us in mind for other trips/rentals and maybe we can get a 5/5 next time?! :). Don't forget 6 and more people is a group discount! - Sterling Novotny

Reviewed October 18, 2012

The kayaking trip was fun and informative. No worries if you are new to kayaking, there is some instruction and many breaks to rest. You learn so much about Florida ecology and get to see some incredible examples of wildlife including Atlantic bottle nose dolphin and manatee. Highly recommended

1  Thank ahootman
KayakGlenn, Owner at Adventures Kayaking, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Thanks for the great Title and review! Its very helpful to let everyone know how fun and easy it is! ... Like I say, its an eco-tour now an eco-RACE! :) -Sterling

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Sterling is the best . We saw a multitude of sea life. You name it , we probable saw it .He extended the trip because we were in the middle of a group of manatees and allowed the group to truly enjoy the experience. I can't wait to do it again. Kayaks were very comfortable.Cold water available. Highly recommend this company.

2  Thank loutravelsNaplesFL

Thanks so much for the post! It really makes my day and is appreciated when I hear positive feedback like that. Come out and see us again sometime, don't forget about group discounts!! :)