Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
We had a blast

My husband and I had a great time on the 2 hour dolphin jet ski tour. We both rose on one jet ski... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Shelly L
New Palestine, Indiana
via mobile
What a perfect day

This was the best water sport adventure we have ever experienced .Brian was the perfect guide : fun... read more

Reviewed May 13, 2019
vernest345
via mobile

All reviews dolphin tour photo package saw dolphins great pictures dolphins swimming wave runners two hours awesome experience great fun great tour highlight of our trip these guys beach house hour tour a lot of fun paddle boards estero bay
Selected filters
Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

I rented a Hobie Cat 16 for about an hour from them, first time sailing one in the gulf so I can’t compare to other places but it seemed in good shape and works great. Friendly and helpful staff. Decent pricing, a bit more expensive than some of the other places but likely because they are the only ones around Naples? I’m also writing this while sitting under one of their umbrellas in a comfy lounger! :) Would recommend.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

This was my 3rd time taking the dolphin jet ski tour and my husband's first. We had Hank as our guide who is wonderful.

Although we only saw one dolphin this time we had an absolute blast. Hank felt so badly about the lack of wildlife but that is certainly not his fault. He took us everywhere trying, which made for a really long, fun ride.

The other times I've ridden we've seen lots of dolphins so this was a fluke.

Either way it's a great time and a wonderful way to have some fun on the water and see the golf coast and the back bay.

Get out there!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

Kiosk right on Bonita Beach where you can rent jet skis, kayaks, paddle boards, and a hobiecat. Staff make sure you get to and from whatever you’re renting easily, and necessary instructions are provided. A little expensive in-season, but so is every other place. Check Groupon, as sometimes there are deals available.

Reviewed March 31, 2019

Highly recommend. Two hours of speeding across the waters and back waters at warp speed. First-time JetSki operator.

Reviewed March 28, 2019

This was an incredible experience. The staff was friendly, helpful, and supportive. They were fun of knowledge and experience. The experience itself was out of this world! I'll never forget it!