Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
We had a blast

My husband and I had a great time on the 2 hour dolphin jet ski tour. We both rose on one jet ski... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Shelly L
New Palestine, Indiana
via mobile
What a perfect day

This was the best water sport adventure we have ever experienced .Brian was the perfect guide : fun... read more

Reviewed May 13, 2019
vernest345
via mobile

All reviews dolphin tour photo package saw dolphins great pictures dolphins swimming wave runners two hours awesome experience great fun great tour highlight of our trip these guys beach house hour tour a lot of fun paddle boards estero bay
Selected filters
Reviewed March 26, 2019 via mobile

Had a blast!! Kamal showed us a trick to getting the dolphins to jump behind the skis. Very cool! Thank you. Highly recommend.

Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

Our son and his wife said the parasailing was a great ride and experience. We have done this before, so we watched them from the beach in front of Doc's Beach House, and watched their young son, who was too small to go up with them.
They were amazed at how quiet it was, and how smooth the ride was when you get up high.
The lady working the counter was very nice, getting everyone ready and going very quickly and efficiently.
They said the crew was great, friendly, and professional, and obviously enjoyed their jobs, and they would highly recommend this experience.

Reviewed March 18, 2019

My 18yr old son had a great 30 min jet ski rental on the gulf. We reserved online the day before, but that didn’t seem necessary as they had so many jet skis you could just walk up to the tiki hut and rent one. But, he did take the boating test online instead of doing it on the beach, which saved him some time. The jest skis were brand new, worked great. Smooth operation with good instructions. On the gulf he said it was pretty choppy, so 30 mins was enough for him. Great company!

Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

Took my 7 year old daughter parasailing with Bonita Jet Ski & Parasail and couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Staff was friendly, professional, and fun! I selected the first trip out in the morning when the waters and wind were calm - the ride was smooth and the views were breathtaking. I’d recommend tipping the boat crew directly. I left my phone on the boat for and one of the crew members took fabulous pictures! Would highly recommend!!

Reviewed March 13, 2019 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had an amazing time on our dolphin tour. We took the advice given and arrived an hour early to park however there was no parking to be found. We drove around for half an hour before I finally jumped out to check in so that we would not be late. My boyfriend continued to look for parking for another half hour or so and finally found a spot after almost an hour of waiting for people to leave. However this is not within the company’s control as it is public parking and we chose to drive even though we were warned about the parking situation. The guides were very understanding when I explained to them what was going on and had no problem waiting for my boyfriend to get parked and join us.
As for the tour it was amazing. I wish I knew our guide’s name because he was a lot of fun. We saw lots of dolphins- so many more than I expected. We got to ride fast which I liked and the waves were big which made it even more fun.
Overall we had an amazing experience and would definitely do it again. The people are extremely friendly and professional and made for a great day. However I would recommend getting a lift or taking an Uber if you go during high season as it is almost impossible to get a parking spot. Lesson learned for us!