Review Highlights
Love renting jet skis here.

Every year when we go to Naples for a weekend we always stop here and rent jet skis. Staff if... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
David W
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Fantastic dolphin tour with Tyson.

The personalized experience with Tyson was second to none. We got out and rolling very quickly and... read more

Reviewed May 22, 2022
Brekur1911
Massillon, Ohio

Recommended experiences in and around Bonita Springs
from $74.99
More Info
All reviews dolphin tour photo package great pictures awesome experience great tour dolphins swimming bucket list highlight of our trip these guys open water beach house hour tour skis kamal blast bonita guide
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

Took my 7 year old daughter parasailing with Bonita Jet Ski & Parasail and couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Staff was friendly, professional, and fun! I selected the first trip out in the morning when the waters and wind were calm - the ride was smooth and the views were breathtaking. I’d recommend tipping the boat crew directly. I left my phone on the boat for and one of the crew members took fabulous pictures! Would highly recommend!!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 13, 2019 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had an amazing time on our dolphin tour. We took the advice given and arrived an hour early to park however there was no parking to be found. We drove around for half an hour before I finally jumped out to check in so that we would not be late. My boyfriend continued to look for parking for another half hour or so and finally found a spot after almost an hour of waiting for people to leave. However this is not within the company’s control as it is public parking and we chose to drive even though we were warned about the parking situation. The guides were very understanding when I explained to them what was going on and had no problem waiting for my boyfriend to get parked and join us.
As for the tour it was amazing. I wish I knew our guide’s name because he was a lot of fun. We saw lots of dolphins- so many more than I expected. We got to ride fast which I liked and the waves were big which made it even more fun.
Overall we had an amazing experience and would definitely do it again. The people are extremely friendly and professional and made for a great day. However I would recommend getting a lift or taking an Uber if you go during high season as it is almost impossible to get a parking spot. Lesson learned for us!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed February 28, 2019

My wife & I shared a jet ski & took the 2-hr, 12:30 Dolphin tour. We had the best time ever! Andrew was our guide & he did a great job. We saw a good number of dolphins plus a few manatees. The dolphins came very close & rode in the wake of Andrews jet ski. It was outstanding!

I have to mention this; parking is very limited & there were no parking places anywhere to be found. I called the main number b/c I was concerned that we'd miss the tour. They had one of their staff meet us in the parking lot & he gave me his parking spot. Wow! That's what I call customer service. I would now either arrive very early & eat at Doc's or catch public transportation/Uber.

Reviewed February 21, 2019

We purchased four tickets for our kids/grandkids and were very impressed with the company's customer service. i inquired after our purchase about any available discounts we might have missed because we we forgot to ask and they gladly gave us a discount that was available. Then when we went to take the kids to the tour we got stuck in traffic and they called us to see if all was okay and said not to worry...they would wait for us....which they did. And lastly the kids absolutely loved the tour. We could not be happier with our experience!

Reviewed February 18, 2019 via mobile

We went parasailing and had the time of our life! They were so polite and made it a great time... I am looking forward to renting a jet ski next time!!!