Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Jet ski and dolphin tour

We had great time. We were group of 20 with the some of them first time drivers -pro drivers and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
kapadia19
via mobile
Jet Ski Dolphin Tour

Enjoyed a fantastic Jet Ski Dolphin Tour this morning - First tour for six of our guests and they... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Buckeyegator
via mobile

All reviews dolphin tour photo package saw dolphins great pictures dolphins swimming two hours awesome experience great fun great tour highlight of our trip these guys beach house hour tour a lot of fun paddle boards estero bay hank
Selected filters
Reviewed October 13, 2016

Andrew made our experience a memorable one! I have been on quite a few dolphin jet ski tours as this combines my two favorite things! What an awesome day we had! Andrew was great in letting us get comfortable on out machines, this was important as my two daughters were sharing one and gave me and my husband plenty of time to play around on them ourselves! We saw dolphins, the most I've seen on a tour and Andrew couldn't have been any more fantastic in finding them, letting us enjoy them AND still get in plenty of jet ski time! And then to boot he got some fantastic photo ops! We will definitely be back as we visit my parents in Florida yearly and I am also more than happy to recommend him and Bonita Jet Ski to all my friends and family! Two thumbs up for sure!

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed September 28, 2016

What a brilliant experience.if you do nothing else in S W Florida do this.spotted more wildlife in 2 hours of this trip,but as is nature,nothing is guaranteed.tour guide Joe knows his stuff,thanx Joe.if you spot a short sighted dolphin wearing my prescription sunglasses,ask for them back for me!

Reviewed September 23, 2016 via mobile

If you are staying in the area of Bonita Springs this is a MUST do! They let you loose to get used to the jet ski for about 15 minutes then your tour starts. Our guide was awesome & we were with
in 6 feet of dolphins jumping out of the water! They followed the guide in the wake of his jet ski as we followed behind him. It was an amazing experience! I would suggest adding on the $20 SD card option, the pictures our guide captured were ridiculously awesome & it is not easy trying to take them with a cell phone while driving a jet ski. The price was very reasonable & we can't wait until we come back to go again. We went in the slow season so we were the only ones out there, but suggest making a reservation beforehand.

1  Thank joshn52
Reviewed September 21, 2016

Great tour worth every penny and more!
Guide was awesome (HANK). Was way more than expected! Will do it again next time. If your in Bonita springs it the only place you need to go!

Reviewed August 23, 2016

The location is ideal. There is very little boat traffic out here so you have plenty of room for jet skiing. If you go on the weekend I would advise arriving before 10:00. After that, the beach parking lot gets packed and there are more people wanting to rent equipment. I believe they open at 7:00 however, we arrived about 9:30 and parking was plentiful and no wait to rent equipment. The employees are very friendly and knowledgeable. We have been coming here for years. My son was able to drive the jet ski at age 14 and that is unusual for most places. He is now 15 but most places the minimum age is 16 or even 18. After fun on the water there is a great lunch spot to chill out.

Date of experience: August 2016