My husband and I stayed here for one night recently so I could see if it would be a good fit for our meetings at work. It is really a gorgeous hotel. The drive up to the hotel doesn't seem like much but once you walk through the front doors, it's a whole other story. The lobby has high ceilings with huge windows to match. Everyone of their staff members is extremely helpful and friendly. I'm not sure I walked passed any staff person without them saying hello.
From a business standpoint this hotel has great meeting space. The ballrooms have beautiful high ceilings and chandeliers and there is no shortage of configurations available for whatever size group you have. There are plenty of smaller meeting rooms to choose from as well. In addition to the indoor space there are a ton of outdoor options as well. Their pool area is a stunning backdrop for a cocktail reception.
While there isn't much to do outside of the hotel that is within walking distance, they do provide a free trolley service to an outdoor mall nearby which has a lot of high-end shops and restaurants. That said, there is plenty to do on the property including going to the spa, swimming at the pool (there are 7 of them I think and there are two water slides for the kids!), or taking the free ferry out to their private island! The beach on the island is on the small side but I did see people walking all around the island and some were even fishing. There are also a few different restaurants to choose from and they have an excusion company on site to arrange any other activities you may want to do. For the moms and dads they also have "Camp Hyatt" to keep the kids occupied while you get some peace and quiet.
The guest rooms are beautiful as well. We had a corner room with three balconies but I did go into another room that only had one and I would say they were equally as nice. The bed was extremely comfortable and the bathroom was very clean.
If I can't make it back for a meeting, I will definitely make it back for vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa... where tropical gardens, warm breezes and sparkling waters of Florida's gulf coast create a casually elegant retreat for leisure vacations, business conferences and any occasion. Your aquatic adventure is here with extraordinary resort amenities including five waterslides, four pools, a lazy river, beach on an island offshore, wildlife preserve and more. Watersports rentals, kayaks, fishing and day cruises are available. Five restaurants and bars including a coffee shop and marketplace, seafood restaurant, American restaurant, cocktail lounge and outdoor restaurant and pool bar will satisfy your cravings throughout the day. Rejuvenate at Stillwater Spa, a full service spa with massage, facial and body treatments as well as a full beauty salon. With 82,500 square feet of flexible meeting space featuring two ballrooms, numerous banquet rooms, and abundant outdoor locations, we can accommodate gatherings from 20 to over 1,400 people. Whether large or small, each event is enhanced with innovative catering, impeccable service and state-of-the-art technology. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Hotel Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Regency Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Bonita Springs