Our first stay in a hyatt resort and I am already looking for another for next year!!
This hotel was fabulous,Staff were attentive but not overwhelming, facilities in hotel were top class and the ideal location of this resort helped to provide us with many happy memories.
I would reccomend this hotel to anyone wanting a family holiday with an added bit of luxury. We never go back to the same place twice but for this hotel we could make an exception!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa... where tropical gardens, warm breezes and sparkling waters of Florida's gulf coast create the classic retreat for any occasion. With over 73,000 square feet of flexible meeting space featuring two ballrooms, numerous banquet rooms, and abundant outdoor locations, we can accommodate gatherings from 20 to over 1,400 people. Whether large or small, each event is enhanced with innovative catering, impeccable service and state-of-the-art technology. Centrally located just minutes from the airport between Naples or Fort Myers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Hotel Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Regency Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Bonita Springs