Stayed here for 4 nights from 30th Oct and you just could not fault the place. The staff were the best I have ever come across and they could not do enough for you. Special thanks to Katrina who organised some wonderful surprise gifts for my wife's birthday in the room, and Dan the concierge (who could do stand up with his dry humour) was extremely helpful.
The hotel is very plush and it was no surprise to see a number of weddings and functions taking place during our stay as the grounds and decor provide a great backdrop.
You pay a very reasonable $20 per day resort fee, but you get a lot of benefits for this. For instance you can borrow bikes and ride to the sister hotel where they have a lazy river which the kids really enjoyed or play a round of golf at the adjoining raptor bay. There is also a complimentary trolley bus which will ferry you back and forth if you want to take things just a little easier. There is a complimentary boat transfer to the beach (takes about 15 mins) which was a hit with the kids and the captain gives a some interesting facts during the jouney. There are also 3 pools (1 with slide and 1 adult only) and a climbing wall. Food was also really good.
Would not hesitate to recommend this hotel and I am sure we will make the effort to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa... where tropical gardens, warm breezes and sparkling waters of Florida's gulf coast create a casually elegant retreat for leisure vacations, business conferences and any occasion. Your aquatic adventure is here with extraordinary resort amenities including five waterslides, four pools, a lazy river, beach on an island offshore, wildlife preserve and more. Watersports rentals, kayaks, fishing and day cruises are available. Five restaurants and bars including a coffee shop and marketplace, seafood restaurant, American restaurant, cocktail lounge and outdoor restaurant and pool bar will satisfy your cravings throughout the day. Rejuvenate at Stillwater Spa, a full service spa with massage, facial and body treatments as well as a full beauty salon. With 82,500 square feet of flexible meeting space, two ballrooms, numerous banquet rooms, and abundant outdoor locations, we can accommodate gatherings from 20 to over 1,400 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Prestigia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Hotel Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Regency Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Bonita Springs