I was shocked at how beautiful this place was, I really had no idea!! The resort is inviting and great for all ages. I ended up having my family come over after my business trip because they have so many great things for families. The staff at the Hyatt Recency is comparable to NONE. They could write a book on good customer service, because it was always top notch. I will be back and have recommended this resort to friends. The website does not even do this resort justice (and it's a nice site). The rooms were so nice and the views from your balcony at night are breathtaking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa... where tropical gardens, warm breezes and sparkling waters of Florida's gulf coast create the classic retreat for any occasion. With over 73,000 square feet of flexible meeting space featuring two ballrooms, numerous banquet rooms, and abundant outdoor locations, we can accommodate gatherings from 20 to over 1,400 people. Whether large or small, each event is enhanced with innovative catering, impeccable service and state-of-the-art technology. Centrally located just minutes from the airport between Naples or Fort Myers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Hotel Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Regency Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Bonita Springs