Pools are nice. You can rent bikes but there's almost no place to bike. Club level is worth the extra $$ with solid breakfast and evening snacks. Food is OK at best and highly priced. Service was hit or miss. When departing, a worker opened the car door for my kids but did not help my wife and I load the luggage into the car?? Kept wanting to really like the place but just could not do it. Beach is small and it takes 20 minutes by boat to get there. Be sure to use the time share pools and lazy river but there's no evening restaurant at the timeshare. Would stay there again but just not a great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa... where tropical gardens, warm breezes and sparkling waters of Florida's gulf coast create the classic retreat for any occasion. With over 73,000 square feet of flexible meeting space featuring two ballrooms, numerous banquet rooms, and abundant outdoor locations, we can accommodate gatherings from 20 to over 1,400 people. Whether large or small, each event is enhanced with innovative catering, impeccable service and state-of-the-art technology. Centrally located just minutes from the airport between Naples or Fort Myers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Hotel Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Regency Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Bonita Springs