Overall we had a nice two-night stay at the end of April. There were 3 pools, one of which was an adult pool so the kids tended to stay at the other pool with water slides although not always. One family allowed their kids in the adult pool even though the sign blatantly stated "Ages 17 and up" but no one enforced the rule. We took the 10-minute walk to the preserve to catch the boat to the beach; while we were waiting, we watched as they fed the manatees fresh water. The boat ride was very nice and we enjoyed watching the dolphins follow in the wake. The beach was very nice with lots of shells and not crowded at all. There were restrooms on the beach inside a big building which had lots of tables for dining but no concessions for purchase - that would have been a nice amenity and we might have stayed longer. The one disappointment was our room (Room 920). It was a standard room and the beds were comfortable. However, the safe did not work - after fiddling with it for a while I called the front desk and was told it probably needed a new battery - this should have been tested before we moved into the room. We didn't want to waste time waiting for a repair man to come so we didn't get it fixed. The bigger problem was that there was hardly any place to put our belongings. I've never seen such poor use of space. There was a relatively small closet with hangers and a two-drawer dresser between the beds which were sufficient for my husband's things. So that meant I had to use the small, flimsy, half broken, 3-drawer cabinet (not hotel-quality furniture or even close) that was barely useable since the drawers were nearly impossible to open and close. Otherwise, there was a large desk (with no storage), a cabinet with a TV on top that had narrow shelves (for electronic equipment) that could not fit many belongings, and another cabinet that had a refrigerator within and some more shelves. The bathroom also had hardly anywhere to put our toiletries - the counter space around the sink was very small and there was no other storage other than some hooks on the wall - no cabinet under the sink or shelf over the toilet - these small improvements would have made for a more comfortable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa... where tropical gardens, warm breezes and sparkling waters of Florida's gulf coast create a casually elegant retreat for leisure vacations, business conferences and any occasion. Your aquatic adventure is here with extraordinary resort amenities including five waterslides, four pools, a lazy river, beach on an island offshore, wildlife preserve and more. Watersports rentals, kayaks, fishing and day cruises are available. Five restaurants and bars including a coffee shop and marketplace, seafood restaurant, American restaurant, cocktail lounge and outdoor restaurant and pool bar will satisfy your cravings throughout the day. Rejuvenate at Stillwater Spa, a full service spa with massage, facial and body treatments as well as a full beauty salon. With 82,500 square feet of flexible meeting space featuring two ballrooms, numerous banquet rooms, and abundant outdoor locations, we can accommodate gatherings from 20 to over 1,400 people. Whether large or small, each event is enhanced with innovative catering, impeccable service and state-of-the-art technology. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Travelocity, Prestigia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Hotel Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Regency Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Bonita Springs