My husband and I were in Bonita Springs looking for a home to buy and decided to stay at this Hyatt which was our very first experience there and had heard wonderful things about the facility. Well they were all completely true. This hotel is remarkable. Carrie at the front desk was exceptional and excellent with her care and concern that we would be extremely satisfied with our room giving us a few choices to select from. She was extremely accommodating and we were very appreciative of her help. The Concierge staff was excellent - very friendly and nothing was ever too much to ask. Gail was wonderful. The rooms were very clean with many amenities and comfortable. Whatever restaurant we were at the staff could not have been friendlier or more helpful to accommodate your needs. The Tarpon Bay while very pricey is certainly a treat not to be missed. The atmosphere was just lovely. All in all with just couples or families you could not choose a better place to stay while in Bonita Springs. We would definitely stay there again and again. Many thanks for the fine staff who gave such wonderful service and made our stay so very pleasant. I cannot think of anything they have not thought of for their guests to enjoy their stay..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa... where tropical gardens, warm breezes and sparkling waters of Florida's gulf coast create a casually elegant retreat for leisure vacations, business conferences and any occasion. Your aquatic adventure is here with extraordinary resort amenities including five waterslides, four pools, a lazy river, beach on an island offshore, wildlife preserve and more. Watersports rentals, kayaks, fishing and day cruises are available. Five restaurants and bars including a coffee shop and marketplace, seafood restaurant, American restaurant, cocktail lounge and outdoor restaurant and pool bar will satisfy your cravings throughout the day. Rejuvenate at Stillwater Spa, a full service spa with massage, facial and body treatments as well as a full beauty salon. With 82,500 square feet of flexible meeting space featuring two ballrooms, numerous banquet rooms, and abundant outdoor locations, we can accommodate gatherings from 20 to over 1,400 people. Whether large or small, each event is enhanced with innovative catering, impeccable service and state-of-the-art technology. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Hotel Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Bonita Springs