Our family loves this resort hotel! Several years ago, we found it while visiting family in Ft Myers and have returned 3 more times! We have never been disappointed in the service, staff, amenities, or rooms and joined the Hyatt Points club and Hyatt Visa after staying at this hotel.
This hotel is a great base for Ft Myers, Sanibel/Captiva, and Naples. With great pools, a private beach, and terrific restaurants, you can stay and relax for days. Our family normally takes vacations where we are constantly on the go, but this Hyatt is a place to savor and enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa... where tropical gardens, warm breezes and sparkling waters of Florida's gulf coast create the classic retreat for any occasion. With over 73,000 square feet of flexible meeting space featuring two ballrooms, numerous banquet rooms, and abundant outdoor locations, we can accommodate gatherings from 20 to over 1,400 people. Whether large or small, each event is enhanced with innovative catering, impeccable service and state-of-the-art technology. Centrally located just minutes from the airport between Naples or Fort Myers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Hotel Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Regency Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Bonita Springs