We were there for a conference business-mini vacation combined for 5 nights, we booked the club level, the food at the club level was ok, but for the price you pay I would expect more, the room was renewed and comfortable decent view a partial ocean view far from the ocean but ok, stayed at 18th floor it was good and quiet. We had to request extra shampoo and conditioner the third day, because housekeeping didn't leave new ones, seriously??? For $ 495 a night you would think they can give you shampoo and conditioner for each night you are staying why should I ask for something I am expecting to get, even a Holiday Inn will give you new toiletries if they see they are all gone and you have none left, not the Coconut Point standard, it is a small thing but as much we travel and stay at different hotels we never had this issue with housekeeping, I could see if this was a budget hotel why they do it, but this caliber hotel I think it looks so bad.
The pool was ok a little crowded but good area for kids, if you want to go to the beach you have to take a boat that gets you there it was nice but after all day at the beach it is kind of a long way to wait for the boat and then walk a long way to the hotel or wait to take transportation tothe lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa... where tropical gardens, warm breezes and sparkling waters of Florida's gulf coast create a casually elegant retreat for leisure vacations, business conferences and any occasion. Your aquatic adventure is here with extraordinary resort amenities including five waterslides, four pools, a lazy river, beach on an island offshore, wildlife preserve and more. Watersports rentals, kayaks, fishing and day cruises are available. Five restaurants and bars including a coffee shop and marketplace, seafood restaurant, American restaurant, cocktail lounge and outdoor restaurant and pool bar will satisfy your cravings throughout the day. Rejuvenate at Stillwater Spa, a full service spa with massage, facial and body treatments as well as a full beauty salon. With 82,500 square feet of flexible meeting space, two ballrooms, numerous banquet rooms, and abundant outdoor locations, we can accommodate gatherings from 20 to over 1,400 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TravelUp, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Hotel Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Regency Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Bonita Springs