The hotel and grounds were beautiful. The boat ride to the private beach was very relaxing going through the bay. We saw a lot of dolphins on the way to the island and at the beach front. The pools and the bar area was wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa... where tropical gardens, warm breezes and sparkling waters of Florida's gulf coast create a casually elegant retreat for leisure vacations, business conferences and any occasion. Your aquatic adventure is here with extraordinary resort amenities including five waterslides, four pools, a lazy river, beach on an island offshore, wildlife preserve and more. Watersports rentals, kayaks, fishing and day cruises are available. Five restaurants and bars including a coffee shop and marketplace, seafood restaurant, American restaurant, cocktail lounge and outdoor restaurant and pool bar will satisfy your cravings throughout the day. Rejuvenate at Stillwater Spa, a full service spa with massage, facial and body treatments as well as a full beauty salon. With 82,500 square feet of flexible meeting space, two ballrooms, numerous banquet rooms, and abundant outdoor locations, we can accommodate gatherings from 20 to over 1,400 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Prestigia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Hotel Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Regency Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Bonita Springs