This looks like one of Hyatt's newer resorts. The amenities are first class and the decor is modern/elegant. The rooms which overlook the bay have lovely balconies - do yourself a favour and request one of these. The grounds are immaculate and the pools are set in tropical splendour. You can lounge by the pool and enjoy lunch or drinks under the palms. The breakfast brunch is excellent. Don't miss the boat ride and private beach on Hickory Island - it is well worth the excursion. The glass of Champagne upon arrival is a very civilized touch, and very welcome after a long trip! Then - treat yourself to an exceptional seafood dinner at Tarpon Bay, right on the grounds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa... where tropical gardens, warm breezes and sparkling waters of Florida's gulf coast create the classic retreat for any occasion. With over 73,000 square feet of flexible meeting space featuring two ballrooms, numerous banquet rooms, and abundant outdoor locations, we can accommodate gatherings from 20 to over 1,400 people. Whether large or small, each event is enhanced with innovative catering, impeccable service and state-of-the-art technology. Centrally located just minutes from the airport between Naples or Fort Myers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Hotel Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Bonita Springs