We usually spend our vacations on the East Coast of Florida in our timeshare unit in Delray. This being our wedding anniversary (November) , we decided to get away from everything and stay at the Hyatt in Bonita Springs. We had stayed here twice before, once aout 2 years ago, and once about 5 years ago. This side of Florida has a much different (quieter) atmosphere and seems to be much less crowded than the East Coast.
The facilities of the hotel are beautiful, the staff is extremely accomodating, and even though there were a few corporate events being held at the hotel while we were there, our relaxation was never affected by those events.
The hotel has 3 separate swimming pool areas, with plenty of lounge chairs, and numerous umbrellas for those who prefer the shade. We stayed at the adults only pool, so there was absolutely no noise to interfere with our relaxation.
We also stayed on the Regency Club floor - you get a continental breakfast every morning, unlimited coffee, juices, sodas, and bottled water all day, hot O'rdoeuvres in the evening, and a different freshly made desert each night at 8:00 PM
I highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa... where tropical gardens, warm breezes and sparkling waters of Florida's gulf coast create a casually elegant retreat for leisure vacations, business conferences and any occasion. Your aquatic adventure is here with extraordinary resort amenities including five waterslides, four pools, a lazy river, beach on an island offshore, wildlife preserve and more. Watersports rentals, kayaks, fishing and day cruises are available. Five restaurants and bars including a coffee shop and marketplace, seafood restaurant, American restaurant, cocktail lounge and outdoor restaurant and pool bar will satisfy your cravings throughout the day. Rejuvenate at Stillwater Spa, a full service spa with massage, facial and body treatments as well as a full beauty salon. With 82,500 square feet of flexible meeting space featuring two ballrooms, numerous banquet rooms, and abundant outdoor locations, we can accommodate gatherings from 20 to over 1,400 people. Whether large or small, each event is enhanced with innovative catering, impeccable service and state-of-the-art technology. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Prestigia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Hotel Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Regency Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Bonita Springs