My mom and I just returned from a 3-night stay at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa. We were both really impressed with everything and we can't stop talking about what a wonderful weekend we had! The parking was easy, the staff is very welcoming and how can you go wrong when you're offered a complimentary mimosa at check-in?! We kept saying how helpful and friendly all of the staff were - from the bellmen to housekeeping. Everyone there made you feel very special. The Hyatt rocks with their customer service training! Our room was really nice and it's great to have a small refrigerator so you can bring your own bottled water, etc. The rooms were recently renovated and are gorgeous - very modern and tech-savvy with all the plug-in stations. We loved watching the set-up of the outdoor weddings and the pool area is beautiful with all the waterfalls and fountains. We went to their spa which is a must do! We had a facial, massage and pedi. The steam room and overall locker/shower area is very serene and relaxing. The entire resort is well-kept and clean. There is a really cute gift shop in the spa area. Lots of jewelry and scarves at great prices! The breakfast buffet is wonderful. They offer a good variety of food and the server staff is very accommodating and friendly. The chefs there do a great job (love the omelet station and the chocolate chip scones)! We also ate at Tarpon Bay for dinner. You can go inexpensive or pricey there. The atmosphere is really nice and airy feeling. You can sit in a louder or quieter area or also out on their screened-in porch. There was live jazz music the night we were there. We split a few appetizers plus salad. Their lobster mac 'n cheese is to die for! The mushroom flatbread pizza is also amazing. The Tarpon Bay staff were all very attentive and friendly. The mojitos at the poolside bar were incredible! Very fresh tasting with loads of mint. We ate most of our meals at the resort since their food was so good and there is a lot of variety and price points. We didn't feel like we needed to go elsewhere! You feel like you're in a different world there. I especially loved that you're not on top of any other hotels. We are already planning another trip back there next fall!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa... where tropical gardens, warm breezes and sparkling waters of Florida's gulf coast create a casually elegant retreat for leisure vacations, business conferences and any occasion. Your aquatic adventure is here with extraordinary resort amenities including five waterslides, four pools, a lazy river, beach on an island offshore, wildlife preserve and more. Watersports rentals, kayaks, fishing and day cruises are available. Five restaurants and bars including a coffee shop and marketplace, seafood restaurant, American restaurant, cocktail lounge and outdoor restaurant and pool bar will satisfy your cravings throughout the day. Rejuvenate at Stillwater Spa, a full service spa with massage, facial and body treatments as well as a full beauty salon. With 82,500 square feet of flexible meeting space, two ballrooms, numerous banquet rooms, and abundant outdoor locations, we can accommodate gatherings from 20 to over 1,400 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Hotwire, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Hotel Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Regency Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Bonita Springs