My husband and I recently spent 5 nights at the hotel for a business conference. Our group had over 500 attending and the hotel staff did a yeoman job. Can't remember the last time a meal for so many arrived so hot and tasty at the table. We ate at Tarpon Bay on the first night and had a phenomenal meal. Before we arrived we were worried because we were scheduled to have three business dinners at the restaurant. Could have eaten there all 5 days!!!
Even though the hotel was still renovating some of their rooms, service did not suffer. Unfortunately this meant that some of our conference attendees had to stay at an over-flow hotel. This was definitely their loss.
Our only negative comment would be that the noise of the elevators going up and down is always in the background. It sounds like wind whistling and is not loud enough to keep you awake but does get annoying after a time. At first we thought it was because the headboard of our bed was directly against the elevator shaft but we heard it in all areas of our suite.
Our group is returning to the hotel again in 2014 and we look forward to it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa... where tropical gardens, warm breezes and sparkling waters of Florida's gulf coast create a casually elegant retreat for leisure vacations, business conferences and any occasion. Your aquatic adventure is here with extraordinary resort amenities including five waterslides, four pools, a lazy river, beach on an island offshore, wildlife preserve and more. Watersports rentals, kayaks, fishing and day cruises are available. Five restaurants and bars including a coffee shop and marketplace, seafood restaurant, American restaurant, cocktail lounge and outdoor restaurant and pool bar will satisfy your cravings throughout the day. Rejuvenate at Stillwater Spa, a full service spa with massage, facial and body treatments as well as a full beauty salon. With 82,500 square feet of flexible meeting space featuring two ballrooms, numerous banquet rooms, and abundant outdoor locations, we can accommodate gatherings from 20 to over 1,400 people. Whether large or small, each event is enhanced with innovative catering, impeccable service and state-of-the-art technology. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Hotel Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Bonita Springs