My husband and I just got back from another great vacation where we stayed at the Hyatt Recgncy Coconut Point Resort & Spa. This is the 5th time we have stayed there in the last 5 years. We found this gem 5 yrs ago and it is so great we continue to go back each year we go to the Ft Myers area. It is the cleanest hotel we have ever stayed in. Everyone talks with you when they see you. When we arrived we were offered champagne as we checked in. When we checked in our room was not ready at the time. It was almost sold out because it was the 4th of July weekend. They ended up giving us a beautiful veiw of the bay and the pool area on the 13th floor. We left to do some shopping and when we got back our room was ready. The hotel personnel later on sent us up some cheeses, bread, and a bottle of wine due to the delay of getting into our room. We found this after we got back to the room after going out to dinner. They also contacted us later to make sure everything was ok. Every year we have stayed here they have bent over backwards to make sure our stay was the most wonderful time that we could have had. We plan on going back again before the year is out and also next year for our annual summer vacation. If you use this hotel you will not be regret this decision. I know that this is the only hotel we will stay at when we visit this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa... where tropical gardens, warm breezes and sparkling waters of Florida's gulf coast create a casually elegant retreat for leisure vacations, business conferences and any occasion. Your aquatic adventure is here with extraordinary resort amenities including five waterslides, four pools, a lazy river, beach on an island offshore, wildlife preserve and more. Watersports rentals, kayaks, fishing and day cruises are available. Five restaurants and bars including a coffee shop and marketplace, seafood restaurant, American restaurant, cocktail lounge and outdoor restaurant and pool bar will satisfy your cravings throughout the day. Rejuvenate at Stillwater Spa, a full service spa with massage, facial and body treatments as well as a full beauty salon. With 82,500 square feet of flexible meeting space featuring two ballrooms, numerous banquet rooms, and abundant outdoor locations, we can accommodate gatherings from 20 to over 1,400 people. Whether large or small, each event is enhanced with innovative catering, impeccable service and state-of-the-art technology. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, TravelUp, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Hotel Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Regency Bonita Springs
- Hyatt Bonita Springs