“I will stay again, great price”

Days Inn & Suites Bonita Springs North Naples
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Bonita Springs
Bradenton, Florida, United States
“I will stay again, great price”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Lobby was nice and clean, got a smoking room on the 3rd floor. Room was very clean and updated. If you are a smoker, but do not smoke in your own home, don't get a smoking room. It is strong smoke smell. Otherwise, great TV, bed is great, pillow are awesome!!! Shower is amazing with a massage level. Gorgeous sink in the bathroom. Had a fridge/freezer with a microwave on a shelf above which is awesome since I brought my own food for my stay. Breakfast area is kind of small, but the breakfast food offerings are great!! I will stay here again when I have to stay in that area!!

Room Tip: If you are a smoker and do NOT smoke in your own home, do NOT get the Smoking Room!!! It is complet...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 20, 2013

The Best Western in Bonita Springs, Florida on Oakland Drive is very modern, very clean, and very comfortable. Décor was outstanding! Breakfast in dining area in a.m. available too. We were 100 per cent pleased with every aspect of our stay at this location. If you stay here go eat one of your meals at Dolly's just a few miles away. It is a family owned and delicious food and priced reasonable too.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Temple Terrace
Reviewed November 18, 2013

My husband and I stayed in a queen bed suite for $60 on Saturday night for leisure. The room was big and nice and definitely in my price range. The staff were very curteous and breakfast is included. The beds were quite comfy too. Definitely worth the stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Tampa, Florida
Reviewed November 8, 2013

We stayed here back a couple months ago (I thought I had posted a review, but guess I didn't). Check in was quick and easy. We went to our room and started looking around. Got a phone call from the front desk that they needed us to come back and see them. Apparently they gave us a room that had not finished being cleaned so they gave us another room down the hall. It was at the end next to the ice machine and we thought we might have issues, but didn't hear anything from outside the room all night. It is apparent that the rooms have recently been remodeled. It was clean and comfortable. The beds were really comfy. Only issue we had was the toilet wobbled when you sat on it like the tile was uneven, but other than that, everything was great. Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 30, 2013

This is without a doubt the WORST Best Western hotel I have ever stayed at. OMG. I made this reservation through Priceline, this hotel is what I got after bidding for this area. I have always tried to avoid this particular hotel after haven read all the bad reviews. Upon check in I was 'greeted' by a very miserable unfriendly Indian lady (turned out the be the owner). I had reserved 2 nights but needed to stay in town an additional night, so I contacted Best Western to take advantages of a 'free' night which I was offered a long time ago. This hotel is dirty, stinks of Indian food (it is my understanding the Indian owners live, cook and eat on the premises) I would never have stayed here the additional night had I known 12000 points were needed in order to get the free night, of if I had known I had to pay the full price. This hotel is HORRIBLE and not a 2.5* hotel as advertised. The entire hotel is dirty, stinks, is very dark and small. And there are cameras everywhere (the only time I saw that before in a hotel was in Hollywood where all the celebs stayed. I doubt any celebs stay at this hotel!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I also learned that this hotel allocates mostly smoking rooms so that when guests arrive and request a non smoking room they will be charged and additional fee.

So I booked an additional night using my 'free' night. When I went to the front desk to recheck in I was 'greeted' by a rough looking elderly woman who was eating her cheese burger from Burger King and had her packet of cigarettes next to her, ready for when she was done eating her burger! She had clearly no clue about the 'free' night voucher I had, so she took down all my info given by Best Western and said she would let me know if there was a problem. Since I had received confirmation from Best Western I was under the impression my new reservation was confirmed and in order. When I returned a few hours later to the hotel the old lady had locked me out of my room, when I confronted her I was told she needed additional information about the 'free' night I had booked. I gave her what she needed and went to bed that evening but when I then went to check out the following morning, the same old woman told me that there had been a misunderstanding with the 'free' night and I was then asked to pay for the additional night. I told her I did not understand where the confusion was and asked for her manager. That turned out to be the rude Indian woman who checked me in upon my arrival. She was also being so rude to me and told me I had to pay for the additional night because there had been a misunderstanding. I asked her how that 'misunderstanding' had not been discovered the day prior so that I could have checked out and stayed elsewhere. She rudely told me the 'misunderstanding' was discovered the night before at around 10:30 PM and that I was lucky she had not just thrown me out of the hotel there and then!. WOW. She called Best Western and a huge argument then broke out. When I went back to my room to collect the rest of my stuff they had locked me out once again. I eventually got all my stuff out of there and just left the hotel. After leaving I called my bank only to find out that the hotel had charged my credit card for the additional stay WITHOUT my permission. I called the hotel back and they rudely told me they did not want to talk to me and that I could do whatever I wanted. That was after I told them I was going to dispute the transaction. When I was at the front desk trying to solve this matter with the owner, the old woman walked away from me and said it was not her problem and to only discuss it with the owner. There are no words for these people's behavior and how they are in business is BEYOND me. I in the end was able to solve this matter with Best Western direct. Never again will I stay at this hotel and to anyone who plans on staying there. Book somewhere else. I am not the only guest who had issues with this hotel. Just read the other reviews. WOW.

Room Tip: Do not stay here!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Londoner88888
Shreveport, Louisiana
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Just off the freeway. The room and hotel were recently remodeled. Great bed, comfortable room and staff was helpful. Laundry facilities were very nice. Great rates also. Would stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Crawfordville, United States
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel while we were in town for a funeral. The hotel was very clean inside and outside. The staff were excellent and the room was fantastic. We will most definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family