Days Inn & Suites Bonita Springs North Naples
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Bonita Springs
Baltimore, Maryland
“Nice Hotel”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

This hotel is situated close to I-75 and to Bonita Springs beach. It is rather small, but modern, very clean and well maintained. It also has a nice front desk area with a fish tank and art displays which were assembled with a lot of taste. Our room on the 3th floor was big and had a fridge and a microwave which are helpful if you are on the budget. The bed was comfortable. The hotel has also reliable free WiFi, The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. We will stay again for a short visit. The hotel was a pleasant surprise at an affordable price.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
Grand Rapids, MI
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I debate between a two and a three. We stayed here for three nights. It is an older hotel which they appear to be upgrading. Our room was clean but had some vague odd smell that we got used to within a few minutes. It didn’t impact our stay, but we noticed that some of the construction work seemed lazy in some spots (ex: large gaps between newer bathroom wall tile and the floor tile). Our bed sagged a little toward the middle. There was a space for a mini fridge but no mini fridge. The hotel could use a bigger breakfast room – the nook it was in was always packed. The selection was mediocre. (There is a McD's next door.) The outdoor pool area was clean, the grounds and gardens well manicured and there was plenty of parking. Staff members were pleasant. We did not spend much time at the hotel during our visit, so it was fine for our purposes.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
WPB florida
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I had a single bed room, stayed one night. The hotel has obviously been recently renovated and they have done a very good job. The room was sparkling, nice modern tile and bathroom fixtures, super duper shower head (nothing wimpy about it), comfy bed, large flat screen TV, oversized refrigerator/freezer, standard coffee maker and other items I don't even remember. The bed was overstuffed and firm, very cozy. Nice seating arrangement with a pull-out sofa bed. Really a nice room, beyond expectations for the class of hotel, and no complaints.
Two small complaints - The typical free breakfast was nice, but the room is too small and the tables too crowded for comfort. You may have to fight for access to the waffle maker. My other minor complaint is that they have a beautiful, nice size Jacuzzi at the pool area but don't bother heating it. Such a pity.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Macomb, Michigan
Reviewed March 8, 2013

We stayed on a Saturday night at Best Western Bonita Springs and enjoyed our stay. We thought the room was clean and up to date. Modern TV and good wi-fi. It had tile floors and counters in the bathroom. Very nice overall.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

New Jersey
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I had a Hotwire hotrate reservation. From the onset I was made to feel like a second class citizen. The front desk person had a short tone with me.

My room was ready by 3:00. I was told that it was a smoking room. They were sold out, with a hotrate booking you get what is available. The room reeked. It was awful. I went to the front desk, the manager told me there was nothing that he could do. A nonsmoking room would be available on Thursday, coincidentally the day I check out. I told him that I would have to deal with it, but I would leave a negative review. He said to me, "get out!" What? Again, get out or he would call the police! He followed me to my room where I called Hotwire. I was moved to the ramada inn in naples where I had a wonderful experience (please see that review)

When I called best western customer service, their perspective was that I threatened the manager with a negative review. His response was in kind. I will try to follow up with best western corporate. Best westerns are individually owned. The best western in Bonita springs is a disaster and in my opinion should be avoided at all costs. Best western customer service is useless.

On a side note, if you make a hotrate booking, you could end up in a smoking room. Tis is different from a regular Hotwire hotel reservation.

Room Tip: Go to the ramada inn in naples, you will be pleased. Avoid this hotel.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Lewes, Delaware
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel. The whole experience was superior. The front lobby was clean and welcoming. Vinny was attentive and got us checked in promptly. Our room looked like a posh Manhattan room with the beautiful decorating and amenities. I would defnitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Northumberland, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Very nice old style hotel which was very clean and comfortable. Very friendly and helpful staff who extended our check out time due to my wife's illness. We thought it was a great value. We would definitely stay there again. The breakfast room was a bit snug but I took my meal out to the patio area which was very pleasant.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family