“Great hotel”

Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Bonita Springs
Prague, Czech Republic
“Great hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

We were satisfied with this accommodation and we would stay here again. Room and bathroom were large and beds were huge, we slept very well. Cleaning service was perfect, we had maybe 10 towels in the bathroom and they changed it every day! Good location for the trips around. Breakfast was poor, but it´s usual in USA.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Petra182

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
Ormond Beach
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012

Clean, comfortable and quiet is all I ask for and the Bonita Springs hotel delivered.
Only downer was a crowded and cramped breakfast area .
TV line-up was great but missed not having the golf channel .

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

South Florida, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

This hotel has been remodeled with very high-end finishes and the room was very clean. They spoiled it by going with very cheap Amana A/C units. Ours roared away like an old truck. It did not seem to matter what temperature we picked, the unit would cycle on and off every fifteen minutes. Each time it kicked on, it would wake us up. If it weren’t for that, this hotel would be a very good value.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

We stayed on the 3rd floor in this smoke free hotel which reeked of cig smoke. No smell in the room though. Rooms are dark and the Ac was very loud. Breakfast buffet was normal stuff, only hot stuff was waffles. Pool and hot tub looked clean but we did not use them. Rooms weren't really that bad, there was stain on our sheets. Location is ok. Might stay again if Hampton is full.

• Stayed October 2012
Maineville, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

This is a great hotel. love the service, the free breakfast and the rooms. We enjoyed the laid back atmosphere and friendly people. My granddaughter loved the pool. The location is close to shopping, the beach, and great restaurants. You are also next door to the flea market. The hotel is right off 75 making it easy to get to from the airport. We loved the area.

Room Tip: book online for greater savings
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank mrm1315
Lake Mary, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2012

The room was immaculate and the bed comfortable. That is what I want in a hotel.

I did ask as I always do about local eateries and the clerk couldn't tell me one.??? I looked in the guest services book for some ideas and there was a full page for the Watermark Grille (WOW that is another GREAT REVIEW). On our return from dinner, the clerk/owner DID ASK what we had found and I told him the one advertised right in his own guest services book.

I noticed the smell in the hall on the 3rd floor. I thought it was cig. smoke, but thankfully it wasn't in the room. I wanted to tell them about it, but now I'm glad I didn't since it must have been a curry smell.

Breakfast at best was adequate. They did have boiled eggs in the shell which I prefer so no other hands have touched them. The area had 5 tables...very small.

The owners leave their BMW parked in the pull through which makes it very difficult to load and unload your car. At first I thought it was a guest also but it stayed their the whole time. Then I figured it must be theirs and that they want people to think that someone in a BMW is checking in.

Also what was it with the statues outside? I didn't get that. A lot of money and didn't add to the landscape of the area.

At first I was surprised about some of the complaints listed but, then I thought back and remembered as I was going to my car a woman was entering the lobby when I returned she was shouting at the man that had checked me. I assumed that she was a "former" employee, but this didn't set to well as being a quiet hotel and having the hollering.

When we checked out, the female clerk did not ask about our stay, just checked me out w/o saying much at all.

Room Tip: Make sure your reservation is exactly what you want because several reviews have said they don't...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple